To fi

17_

Stop using the main excuse. None of our weekend topics or midweeks has been disputed successfully. Have faith in ur callers and member base and just show up and prep, quit making any excuse to cancel the day of the prep lmfao. Btw I bet 150M fi claim we have a main on the weekend or hit someone off just to back out of the prep. Cya June 2nd pussies.

Stop using the main excuse. None of our weekend topics or midweeks has been disputed successfully. Have faith in ur callers and member base and just show up and prep, quit making any excuse to cancel the day of the prep lmfao. Btw I bet 150M fi claim we have a main on the weekend or hit someone off just to back out of the prep. Cya June 2nd pussies.