39 members have voted

1. 1. Why won't your clan prep cp?

• Scared
    • You need mains to compete
    • Cp has the best prep record on 07
    • Cp has not lost a p2p and we only lost 1 f2p prep
    • Your ranks are useless
    • Our levels are to high

Every clan seems to be afraid of CP. After EoP backed out of the prep it has been apparent that you guys are just afraid of us... Why won't anyone step up? We have offered FI and S publicity off preps. We have tried giving RD a plus 5 advantage. We have tried offering runescape gold to the first clan to prep us, but none of you will. ZU is the only clan with honour in this game besides cp. Can anyone step up?

@@Couck so your telling the pure world and your admitting that you wont prep cp in f2p why is it because were the #1 clan?

no cause you never p2p us wich is boring for us lol we won more preps against u then other way around but yh w/e have ur ranks pm me for a p2p prep then we'll do f2p 

i can ask the same thing r u scared to prep us in both servers? 

We all know this isn't an actual member because nobody in cp is that dumb and why the fuck would CP ddos worlds lol.

@@slushpuppy if i made an account called EruptionofPures, you'd be into it straight away.....

People have constantly made topics which has had cp's member boards/leaderboards included in with it and it has gone allowed (since either you braden or babalanka has posted on them) whilst if anybody made a topic with any of eop's private boards in it would get shut down.

Stuff like this is why CP won't use your site and is a prime example of bias.

We all know this isn't an actual member because nobody in cp is that dumb and why the fuck would CP ddos worlds lol.

@@slushpuppy if i made an account called EruptionofPures, you'd be into it straight away.....

People have constantly made topics which has had cp's member boards/leaderboards included in with it and it has gone allowed (since either you braden or babalanka has posted on them) whilst if anybody made a topic with any of eop's private boards in it would get shut down.

Stuff like this is why CP won't use your site and is a prime example of bias.

Braden the ex cp elite member who left apparently? If you want to accuse me of bias, you will have to level your accusations at the whole rank team as they have access to modcp