39 members have voted

1. 1. Why won't your clan prep cp?

• Scared
    • You need mains to compete
    • Cp has the best prep record on 07
    • Cp has not lost a p2p and we only lost 1 f2p prep
    • Your ranks are useless
    • Our levels are to high

We all know this isn't an actual member because nobody in cp is that dumb and why the fuck would CP ddos worlds lol.

@@slushpuppy if i made an account called EruptionofPures, you'd be into it straight away.....

People have constantly made topics which has had cp's member boards/leaderboards included in with it and it has gone allowed (since either you braden or babalanka has posted on them) whilst if anybody made a topic with any of eop's private boards in it would get shut down.

Stuff like this is why CP won't use your site and is a prime example of bias.

Me being biased for EOP?

Please.

1) It takes CP a weeks prep and hype to pull 22 people (as seen this week, lmao)

2) CP's leader has been ddosing people for years

3) Everyone has 39 defence

No-one wants 20v20 minis against a bunch of 39 def retards with booters, maybe if you miraculously pull out of your slump you'll start having events again, until then see you tomorrow. 

"Because you aren't a pure clan" lol just because we have two retards that got 39 def doesn't mean we aren't a pure clan. Those two don't reflect our clan as a whole and tbh I'd kick them if I could. That being said, you're still scared to prep us.

Me being biased for EOP?

Please.

Well you allow pictures of CP's private boards to be shown in topics but not any other clan's.

That's bias, yes.

1) It takes CP a weeks prep and hype to pull 22 people (as seen this week, lmao)

2) CP's leader has been ddosing people for years

3) Everyone has 39 defence

No-one wants 20v20 minis against a bunch of 39 def retards with booters, maybe if you miraculously pull out of your slump you'll start having events again, until then see you tomorrow. 

You realise that we massed with 30 people at 10pm, then we dismissed and after that we got a prep an hour later, masspoked teamspeak and just had a 20v20 prep vs lt.

We outpulled them so we actually had people in different channels just training/doing slayer lol.

and let me just highlight the best part of you're post.

Isn't that irnoc at all?  :D

refer to sig

Beaten tons of the best clans whilst being underleveled,outpulled etrc.

Do you even clan anymore or just another moron who needs to stop caring

Braden the ex cp elite member who left apparently? If you want to accuse me of bias, you will have to level your accusations at the whole rank team as they have access to modcp

You realise Braden is in redemption right?

Eop was actually down to prep CP but Cronic always has an excuse or trick to get him out of the situation like putting a 30v30 minimum up when he knows his clan isn't pulling that high neither. Then gets a 22v22 prep versus redemption lol. Eop isn't scared to prep CP, cronic is scared to prep CP and he isn't an active leader. Now other inactive ranks are saying its the 30 def but why would u accept the prep in the first place? im not trying to flame i just want to know why cronic TRULY backed out of the prep.

Eop was actually down to prep CP but Cronic always has an excuse or trick to get him out of the situation like putting a 30v30 minimum up when he knows his clan isn't pulling that high neither. Then gets a 22v22 prep versus redemption lol. Eop isn't scared to prep CP, cronic is scared to prep CP and he isn't an active leader. Now other inactive ranks are saying its the 30 def but why would u accept the prep in the first place? im not trying to flame i just want to know why cronic TRULY backed out of the prep.

little do u know fella, little do u know

Well you allow pictures of CP's private boards to be shown in topics but not any other clan's.

That's bias, yes.

You realise that we massed with 30 people at 10pm, then we dismissed and after that we got a prep an hour later, masspoked teamspeak and just had a 20v20 prep vs lt.

We outpulled them so we actually had people in different channels just training/doing slayer lol.

and let me just highlight the best part of you're post.

Isn't that irnoc at all?  :D

Beaten tons of the best clans whilst being underleveled,outpulled etrc.

Do you even clan anymore or just another moron who needs to stop caring

You realise Braden is in redemption right?

If you're talking about the thread of CP not going out in P2P friday.

Man such a leak hey lmao, for all I know it could have been public discussion!

OT:

nailed it, it's more of EOP are afraid to lose after all the trash talk lmao

1rlgix.png

Because you want to have a 20v20 when all your members will be 30+ def lmfao, and you'd sit all your other members.

Your ranks and members all said you could pull 30 easy to a prep yet wont do a 30v30 min, why do you think that is? Use your brain.

Go fight SV

As for P2P, you'll never do P2P lol

If you're talking about the thread of CP not going out in P2P friday.

Man such a leak hey lmao, for all I know it could have been public discussion!

OT:

nailed it, it's more of EOP are afraid to lose after all the trash talk lmao

1rlgix.png

?

That picture on the topic was from member boards (private boards from the public).

Does it matter the intended privacy?

You and I both know if i posted any EoP's members or staff boards it would get deleted.

39 def, ddos, & low pulls.

who the fuck would prep that

Are you really saying CP are going to DDOS EoP?

LMFAO