What Will Rage Do Now?

Rage  

58 members have voted

1. 1. What happens to rage now?

• Stop piping and stay competing with bottom tier clans for last place?
    • Closes in a month
    • Closes in 2 months like olympus
    • survives but with low 20 pulls being bullied by everyone

26 is the new 30 I guess. :/

Oh and ub pulled 50 in Saturday we had 63. CD teamed with a lpc on Sat and had mains. You sir are a broccoli

Lmfao go read ur own aftermath topic jewval L0L looks like your losing your memory already oldman. the highest fighest was u mentioned in ur topic was against cp (52) and u were down opts.

Imagine having a clan close into you, not being ablel to pull 50 unning like rats when we come near you

Lmfao go read ur own aftermath topic jewval L0L looks like your losing your memory already oldman. the highest fighest was u mentioned in ur topic was against cp (52) and u were down opts.

Imagine having a clan close into you, not being ablel to pull 50 unning like rats when we come near you

Heard your almost 31 smoke crack and live at your moms. And oh btw smelly I know what we pulled I was there :)

Damn you old as s hit!

Aren't you older than me lmao?!

Heard your almost 31 smoke crack and live at your moms. And oh btw smelly I know what we pulled I was there :)

Aren't you older than me lmao?!

Nice Intel lmfao, probably pulled it fresh out of niplets ass in your weekly fuck session. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine being 30y/o playing a pixelated java medieval simulater and still losing. Kyp you dumb rat

Nice Intel lmfao, probably pulled it fresh out of niplets ass in your weekly fuck session. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA imagine being 30y/o playing a pixelated java medieval simulater and still losing. Kyp you dumb rat

y u so mad over a pixelated java medieval "simulater"

btw niblet is my bf so ur intel about fuck sessions and pulling things out of asses is prob just a fantasy of yours.

y u so mad over a pixelated java medieval "simulater"

btw niblet is my bf so ur intel about fuck sessions and pulling things out of asses is prob just a fantasy of yours.

LOOOOOOOOOOOL niplets dog came out from his hole to defend him. Invictsht closed and doom now pulls 20s on weekends. Every clan you join ends up turning to dogsht. Pipe down you filthy mutt

LOOOOOOOOOOOL niplets dog came out from his hole to defend him. Invictsht closed and doom now pulls 20s on weekends. Every clan you join ends up turning to dogsht. Pipe down you filthy mutt

No I just told you I'm his bf. Jeepers mister you sure are an angry lil fella :) maybe one day u can be happy, I'll prey for u next time in the name of guthix.