B-ryan's first ever Gfx

B-ryan

Lol @ the people being mad about our slogan. Majority of you were a 30 def clan and even the clans of the like of RD, DMK, Doom had kids with 10-20 def.

Misfits was the first clan to be 1-4 def and that's how we advertised and marketed the clan. Doom and Rd saw the hype that it brought us so they changed their reqs even though they still brought defense.

@@Braden your clan was 30 def you don't have much say lol

We are the founders of this scene. I know we only contribute to 1 scene (will change soon), but we do keep the p2p wild active and we only provide other clans with clean action.

Thanks, any suggestions to improve text or rather, what would you have done instead?

@ @@Ir0ny @@Robbyy @@Maxx @

silver thingy like that doesent rly fit anywhere :D Guess its a photoshop preset, id thnik about making it maybe even yellow.  Render just something that looks better dunno, not a fan of that but that might be personal. The text on divider is alot better,

let me see the banner tutorial

its on the forum gfx guide section by Maxx

silver thingy like that doesent rly fit anywhere :D Guess its a photoshop preset, id thnik about making it maybe even yellow.  Render just something that looks better dunno, not a fan of that but that might be personal. The text on divider is alot better,

I agree actually, I going to try plpaying around with the font and see how it goes. Thanks man

Not a huge fan of animals having human like appendages. Also the way you designed the bee looks like it'll fit better as a vs gfx logo, but other than that it's pretty good for a first timer.

Not a huge fan of animals having human like appendages. Also the way you designed the bee looks like it'll fit better as a vs gfx logo, but other than that it's pretty good for a first timer.

Oh I didn't draw the Bee, I simply made the gfx is all but youre right about the vs gfx

Do I look like the type of guy to do Gfx? Plzz cmon now.

I don't know what you look like and I don't think there's really a criteria. If it's something you take interest in, it's something you take interest in.