Supremacy Bullies aao Out Of Their Own Capes And Out Of The Wilderness

Hebi

38 with signups to your anni while you're in a rivarly? Yikes :/

From what I seen on my good friends join.me you guys done nothing today and 3at screamed at you guys all trip lmao.

like u have the braincells to get a join.me

ty for fights AAAO (extra a for apex)

was rly easy handling aao whenever they tried to show up. we literally dropped whoever we were fighting and pulled on top of AAO for easy clears every time. even when they were the 4th clan to rush a fight we still moved them to corp and dicked them before eop showed up

mfw a moron says we had "signups" for an "anni" when we didnt have forums for 2 weeks LMFAO nice logic rejects

38 with signups to your anni while you're in a rivarly? Yikes :/
From what I seen on my good friends join.me you guys done nothing today and 3at screamed at you guys all trip lmao.

my clans vid is longer than yours LMFAO delusional broccoli

wait you think you won that return fight? your video ends with you running away down 10 opts LMAO

btw Apex had nothing to do aao, they were switching capes left and right sniping our returners, not just focusing you.

ty 4 fights tho

you got cleared as aao left you not only once, but twice lmao (and both times are on multiple vids and pics).

You ran away with 11 people left towards gdz while we sat there at new gate hill with 26. We got the time to get a fall in and log out, and then your broken leadership tried to rerush as we were logging out but failed miserably. Your leadership even said it on ts lmfao, no need to defend a loss. While you were trying to get fake propaganda spams we logged in right next to you and sent you running again with another single digit regroup, pushing you to gdz.

Aao were solely helping you with their braindead ranks calling to focus yellow over 20 times

LUL

If it helps you sleep better thinking I'm full of brown sticky stuff then do so, I don't lie though especially on a pure clanning discussion board.

I eat broccoli a lot actually, especially when I'm on a cut ty for pointing that out.

considering I was at this trip, I can confirm you are indeed either blind or deaf (maybe even both. Did your good friend fail to show you how 3at was only at one of the fights near the end when your pisser clan ended? lmfao intel 101

like u have the braincells to get a join.me

I'm a very smart male, admire me and how great I am.

I don't even clan yet have an Sup elite forum acc and 4 good friends offering services to me.

my clans vid is longer than yours LMFAO delusional broccoli

What vid are you referring to? I'm not in Aao you weirdo lol.

considering I was at this trip, I can confirm you are indeed either blind or deaf (maybe even both. Did your good friend fail to show you how 3at was only at one of the fights near the end when your pisser clan ended? lmfao intel 101

Which clan are you referring to weirdo? I'm not in Aao silly boy.

You can try and lie but is it really worth it on a pure clan discussion board?

I'm a very smart male, admire me and how great I am.

I don't even clan yet have an Sup elite forum acc and 4 good friends offering services to me.

What vid are you referring to? I'm not in Aao you weirdo lol.

Which clan are you referring to weirdo? I'm not in Aao silly boy.

You can try and lie but is it really worth it on a pure clan discussion board?

ahh your level of brainwashed moronic replies and obvious lack of any idea whats happening in the community around you made me think you went to eop with all the other rejects

ahh your level of brainwashed moronic replies and obvious lack of any idea whats happening in the community around you made me think you went to eop with all the other rejects

Not brainwashed fella nor giving you moronic replies, straight truth buddy :)

I'm not in Eop lol.