wuu2 jamz part 3

Tannie

stfu lmfao i saw SV for 3 minutes the entire 2 hour duration of the fucking trip and then do something about tyler whos hitting our clan every trip on his main

ye cry more about something u cant even prove

u teamed with fucking mains to beat pures

go ask him yourself holy fuck

you should try to identify the problems in your clan so you can prevent yourself from having to resort into teaming with mains to beat pures LOL

you should try to identify the problems in your clan so you can prevent yourself from having to resort into teaming with mains to beat pures LOL

you should identify why you're a fucking loser lol

(funny enough EOP did what you just said for years)

@@Jamz just take #2 and move on bro

EoP got destroyed because of bad positioning and bad leadership. How are you going to tell me that 5-6 SV mains ruined a 70v85 fight

It wasn't even a return fight so you can't argue that mains held you back,  you guys legit got cleared in 45 seconds at castle and 30 seconds at spider hill

GZ FOE

Holy NECK

you should identify why you're a fucking loser lol

(funny enough EOP did what you just said for years)

I didn't have enough power to change that then, and even if I was at the rank suited to address the topic it wouldn't have mattered because the clan was being run by a dictator.

I made the change now and it's really pathetic on how you're looking at the past to sugarcoat it.

Just face the fact that you will never be able to compete with us at any game you try to play lol, you've been under us this whole LPC era and it will continue to remain that way.

Keep playing dirty, we're the kings of that game when motivated.

:lol:

I didn't have enough power to change that then, and even if I was at the rank suited to address the topic it wouldn't have mattered because the clan was being run by a dictator.

I made the change now and it's really pathetic on how you're looking at the past to sugarcoat it.

Just face the fact that you will never be able to compete with us at any game you try to play lol, you've been under us this whole LPC era and it will continue to remain that way.

Keep playing dirty, we're the kings of that game when motivated.

:lol:

Lmao foe should be the least of ur worries for now

Very interesting considering you mass amsg'd @@exzrts IP over EOP ts only a few days ago, someone has double standards

i mean nick was being nice and telling every1 to off, gl lmfao

Lmao foe should be the least of ur worries for now

I'll let you know when massacre is a worry for any1 blud

Very interesting considering you mass amsg'd @@exzrts IP over EOP ts only a few days ago, someone has double standards

i mean nick was being nice and telling every1 to off, gl lmfao

I'll let you know when massacre is a worry for any1 blud

u ddos retired eop members lol stfu