xd

cassidy

As soon as imp lost their hype in cw by getting fucked by ruin over nd over again ( who rage and op beat 90% of the time) and their pulls dropped on weekends they gave up and closed. Dogbrown sticky stuff clan with a dogbrown sticky stuffmentality

As soon as imp lost their hype in cw by getting fucked by ruin over nd over again ( who rage and op beat 90% of the time) and their pulls dropped on weekends they gave up and closed. Dogbrown sticky stuff clan with a dogbrown sticky stuffmentality

Lmfao they gave up with cw after losin to a pserver clan

It was actually 3-1 in preps vs rage, still confused on why the fuck you tomatos count rounds as wins? You can't even find 7 prep wins vs rage so how can you be 7-1?

all of imperial are in cd, which is another clan you consistently lose to. You used to be a cool dude duval, now you're just full broccoli piping up to clans who are better than you in hopes of being relevant tbh

all of imperial are in cd, which is another clan you consistently lose to. You used to be a cool dude duval, now you're just full broccoli piping up to clans who are better than you in hopes of being relevant tbh

Rage NEVER loses to cd, EVER. And I'm the same cool kid I always was just had to make sure you imp tomatos know YOU DIDN'T WIN 7 PREPS VS RAGE. That is all. Oh and please @ if i gotta dig through all my vids for the last time cd had the guts to prep us they got perfected in their attacking round. Thanks.

Side note:

Trying to be relevant? Rage is #2 under eop for best lpc. Cd is like #7 lmfao.

4 is all you'll find, which proves my point. You can't find 7 bc there isn't 7 wins. Imp at most was 4-1 vs rage (which is still better than 1-4 obv) but not 7. ;)

op did 2 whats ur point lmfao was open for 2yrs and didnt accomplish brown sticky stuff? l0l

thank goodness im not living off of my runescape clans history to show that im successful l0l 

y'all were an average at best cwa based team not really a clan tbh once u lost 2 preps you fell apart 

p.s. lick me daddy lol

thank goodness im not living off of my runescape clans history to show that im successful l0l 

y'all were an average at best cwa based team not really a clan tbh once u lost 2 preps you fell apart 

p.s. lick me daddy lol

LOL this nigga said living on runescape clan history are you fucking dumb bruh who said i was? btw i cant take u srs your sig is a faked cotm lmfao stfu  go back 2 goooood olllll texassss fucking hick  5ecd18156e5c1f0c50b456a7fb29f246.png wtf is this fake ass brown sticky stuff holy brown sticky stuff​