Where does 2 cringe posts meet eachother?

Did your giant forehead shift your eyes elsewhere because I've had the last two replies unless your blinded by the dangling balls of Hanuman infront of your face disrupting your vision l0l. Go cry about TLP elsewhere and talk brown sticky stuff about your "friends" who you called useless ranks. Walking contradicting hypocrite who can barely fit in your chair l0l.

lol dude you slurped off all the people you called to the thread instead of facing the heat i'm not here to talk to your cheerleaders

nobodys talking about tlp but yourself and the only thing more dead than that clan is your moral standing buddy. genuinely scratching my head as to how you can justify sucking up to some goobers with a pixel fetish that attacked your loved ones

They came and witnessed the dissection themselves, you think I need to call help for some overweight hairless reject who glory hunted in every clan relaying his TLP story everywhere you went? You brown sticky stuff talked Hanu in FI, SUP, and in all TS's you ever been in before UB. The stress of TLP being closed made your hairline recede and you gained weight from never leaving your room and consuming mcdonalds everyday because they sponsor your fat ass now. Get a reality check and get that forehead checked out and stop kissing boys irl because Hanuman influences you while you brown sticky stuff talked him and follow him like a potato masher sex slave rofl.

you talk alot about Hanu but i don't think he'd ever care to talk to you dude we aren't that potato masher

curious how you never address the point i keep bringing up to you about being a total beta bitch or the fact that you didn't decide to become active in fi again until like 3 or so weeks after it looked like they'd be doing decent again after which you promptly ducked out again, i hope you have what it takes to stick with eop when they inevitably implode on themselves again, your irl sacrifice had to be worth something no?

They came and witnessed the dissection themselves, you think I need to call help for some overweight hairless reject who glory hunted in every clan relaying his TLP story everywhere you went? You brown sticky stuff talked Hanu in FI, SUP, and in all TS's you ever been in before UB. The stress of TLP being closed made your hairline recede and you gained weight from never leaving your room and consuming mcdonalds everyday because they sponsor your fat ass now. Get a reality check and get that forehead checked out and stop kissing boys irl because Hanuman influences you while you brown sticky stuff talked him and follow him like a potato masher sex slave rofl.

I can vouch that Tyen didn't talk trash about Hanu in my teamspeak. 

Halloween, I am about to close this topic if you can't find other material.  <_<

you talk alot about Hanu but i don't think he'd ever care to talk to you dude we aren't that potato masher

curious how you never address the point i keep bringing up to you about being a total beta bitch or the fact that you didn't decide to become active in fi again until like 3 or so weeks after it looked like they'd be doing decent again after which you promptly ducked out again, i hope you have what it takes to stick with eop when they inevitably implode on themselves again, your irl sacrifice had to be worth something no?

Talk about dodging when you won't even reply to any of my points about you being, 1. Fat as fuck irl since TLP closure, 2. You kicked Hanuman, brown sticky stuff talked R3v,Pibb,K2P, legit everyone and yet you're under his potato masher cock again, 3. Your forehead is declining phone calls from your hairline asking for its space on your fat head back.

You kissed another male IRL and told the UB leadership about it, and now are being led by the very bundle of twigs you kicked out and boasted about for months in FI and SUP. Please address anything I have just said you fat ugly potato masher mconald's sponsored retard.