Where does 2 cringe posts meet eachother?

hahahha reeled

btw u take orders from a potato masher man, never quote me again. kiss that batty cock receding hairline fuck

This nigga just responded with "tldr" and calls me broken l0l. He read it all and cries about TLP every night thinking he's the key to their success. He kicked the very leader he's following again and made fun of him on a daily basis in FI teamspeak l0l. Legit talked about TLP non stop while being in FI and said he would change FI just like he did TLP to make them so good LMFAO. justin beiber fat fuck with a LeBron hairline thinking he's something important to a clan. Ride that rainbow dick potato masher boy and keep being a contradicting hypocrite when you've brown sticky stuff talked all of TLP's ranks behind their backs. K2P and Malc a real one unlike your fat foreheaded ass l0l

This nigga just responded with "tldr" and calls me broken l0l. He read it all and cries about TLP every night thinking he's the key to their success. He kicked the very leader he's following again and made fun of him on a daily basis in FI teamspeak l0l. Legit talked about TLP non stop while being in FI and said he would change FI just like he did TLP to make them so good LMFAO. justin beiber fat fuck with a LeBron hairline thinking he's something important to a clan. Ride that rainbow dick potato masher boy and keep being a contradicting hypocrite when you've brown sticky stuff talked all of TLP's ranks behind their backs. K2P and Malc a real one unlike your fat foreheaded ass l0l

he literally has nothing to say cos ur stating str8 facts and he cant face the harsh truth. he was a random +1 slave rank in tlp who wanted hanuman kicked so bad, got his wish then the clan closed under his leadership. hes garbage in game and out, this guy literally has nothing (just look at his hairline)

i called him out on being a bitch and he got really upset

the conversation is over

Yeah I dissected your dumb ass and grilled you. You tried the wrong person and got exposed. I never had anything personal against you but you did it to yourself. I have more juice but it seems you've learnt your place and stopped replying to me. Stay in yo lane.

throw back 1:06-1:11

"hes got it no problem" "no you got it go" "lemao?"

https://youtu.be/OHFhikG8-AE?t=66

Yeah I dissected your dumb ass and grilled you. You tried the wrong person and got exposed. I never had anything personal against you but you did it to yourself. I have more juice but it seems you've learnt your place and stopped replying to me. Stay in yo lane.

throw back 1:06-1:11

"hes got it no problem" "no you got it go" "lemao?"

https://youtu.be/OHFhikG8-AE?t=66

you went from threatening to juice me to posting my own clan winning lol

you really arent okay are you

you went from threatening to juice me to posting my own clan winning lol

you really arent okay are you

You went from attempting to come at me, to ending up liking my post about me roasting your atrocious forehead space and receding LeBron hairline my guy. We're all laughing at your calling in EoP TS and making fun of your voice, the guy who is they key to TLP's success and quality, the voice who kicked hanuman and thought he started a new era for TLP when you just end up crawling back to his rainbow cock. Get your fat ass up out of your chair and walk some laps and contemplate why you even decided to try to me today lmfao.

You went from attempting to come at me, to ending up liking my post about me roasting your atrocious forehead space and receding LeBron hairline my guy. We're all laughing at your calling in EoP TS and making fun of your voice, the guy who is they key to TLP's success and quality, the voice who kicked hanuman and thought he started a new era for TLP when you just end up crawling back to his rainbow cock. Get your fat ass up out of your chair and walk some laps and contemplate why you even decided to try to me today lmfao.

k0000000000000000000000l

whoooooo WOW man i'm hurt, maybe you guys should start coming at me and my loved ones over runescape.com, hell of a recruitment tactic seeing as it worked on you lmfao