Where does 2 cringe posts meet eachother?

At EOP forums hahahahaha

Tevin did you really get bullied so hard of a java browser game? Ur topic got backfired tho

w9ZtMX8.png

vkgxZIA.png

bpM9uCZ.png

Most dominant? You mean most potato headed. You got smoked being up 40 in castle, that`s how you know the difference between a smart clan and some potato heads running around in kinder garden.

LOL Solosaur you prefer League of legends over EOP( which I understand cause i would do the same). Ur reaction was funny tho.

Seems there is a re-occurring trend with FI and their members leaving and realizing their propaganda and how shit they really are l0l. Welcome Tevin.

Maybe you are just brainwashed?

Quality topic

Jimi I congratz you for being a 2 day council, and then going downhills to member and retired. Even a justin beiber clan like EOP realised that you are top level of justin beiber.

yo remember when you joined the clan that harrassed you and your girlfriend for months on end

the irony

remember when you joined fi and hopped around to supremacy and then UB acting like you were the ultimate asset to TLP's achievements and flaming all your other ranks you hypocrite? You're a walking contradiction who got rid of Hanuman and now you're under his potato masher ballsack again, you're a pussy lmao.

remember when you joined fi and hopped around to supremacy and then UB acting like you were the ultimate asset to TLP's achievements and flaming all your other ranks you hypocrite? You're a walking contradiction who got rid of Hanuman and now you're under his potato masher ballsack again, you're a pussy lmao.

l0000000000000l

nobody in this thread has bent the knee harder than you have, yikes you sound upset

nobody in this thread has bent the knee harder than you have, yikes you sound upset

You legit joined FI and cried every fucking day whining and talking about TLP's closure and that you were the secret behind the scenes leader who actually made them great you justin beiber fuck. K2P, Malc, and Ecstasy were the only decent people who joined and didn't bitch the whole time they were in FI, on the other hand you flamed all your ranks (who you are following again) and vented 24/7 to Lee/Tim. You got rid of Hanuman and the clan instantly failed and you tried to act like you were they key to all LMFAO. You bent the knee to your potato masher leader again and now ride his rainbow cock u bundle of twigs. You're the last person to come at anyone broccoli.

You legit joined FI and cried every fucking day whining and talking about TLP's closure and that you were the secret behind the scenes leader who actually made them great you justin beiber fuck. K2P, Malc, and Ecstasy were the only decent people who joined and didn't bitch the whole time they were in FI, on the other hand you flamed all your ranks (who you are following again) and vented 24/7 to Lee/Tim. You got rid of Hanuman and the clan instantly failed and you tried to act like you were they key to all LMFAO. You bent the knee to your potato masher leader again and now ride his rainbow cock u bundle of twigs. You're the last person to come at anyone broccoli.

Have you told your girlfriend you're now buddies with the people that went out of their way to harrass both of you irl over a videogame

Nothing you will ever type to me makes up for how broken you are lmfaooo

Have you told your girlfriend you're now buddies with the people that went out of their way to harrass both of you irl over a videogame

Nothing you will ever type to me makes up for how broken you are lmfaooo

Who's really broken here when you're avoiding all my points and facts? You try harded in FI for Vet by scouting and attempted to call in our preps which resulted in all of their losses. You jump shipped as soon as you could and hopped to SUP just to cry and complain about the same story of TLP. You acted as if you could single handedly change a clan's quality when you weren't the important piece in TLP's success like how you think you were l0l. Just stop embarrassing yourself. "I was the key to Hanuman's kicking and the key to TLP's success and quality" LMFAO, just stop my guy. You're fat with a huge forehead and receding hairline, worry about your own personal tribulations before mine l0l.

Who's really broken here when you're avoiding all my points and facts? You try harded in FI for Vet by scouting and attempted to call in our preps which resulted in all of their losses. You jump shipped as soon as you could and hopped to SUP just to cry and complain about the same story of TLP. You acted as if you could single handedly change a clan's quality when you weren't the important piece in TLP's success like how you think you were l0l. Just stop embarrassing yourself. "I was the key to Hanuman's kicking and the key to TLP's success and quality" LMFAO, just stop my guy. You're fat with a huge forehead and receding hairline, worry about your own personal tribulations before mine l0l.

tldr dude apparently i talked to tim ever and called for fi u got anything else u can justify your victim complex over