Where does 2 cringe posts meet eachother?

The people have spoken and are witnesses, Tyen the glory hunting retard who claims he single handedly carried TLP and could change and make any clan he joined #1 through his tactics got bodied and tested the wrong nigga. My guy is having a civil war with his own forehead space and is getting pushed to the back of his skull. You kicked the very dick sucker who is leading you right now, who you talked brown sticky stuff about on a daily basis. You're broken. Just like my post and make your exit already.

The people have spoken and are witnesses, Tyen the glory hunting retard who claims he single handedly carried TLP and could change and make any clan he joined #1 through his tactics got bodied and tested the wrong nigga. My guy is having a civil war with his own forehead space and is getting pushed to the back of his skull. You kicked the very dick sucker who is leading you right now, who you talked brown sticky stuff about on a daily basis. You're broken. Just like my post and make your exit already.

keep going dude all the people you suck up to are here to cheer your on, don't stop now

keep going dude all the people you suck up to are here to cheer your on, don't stop now

What DOES need to stop is you eating cause you've gotten fat as fuck since TLP's closure. I'm not surprised since you keep lying to yourself and believing you were the key to their success and you eat a whole bucket of ice cream to fall asleep at night listening to your own calling while it dribbles down your fat ass triple chin. Exit yourself pillsbury doughboy. Your hairline is calling wanting its space back from your forehead.

u got it wrong @@Halloween and i have a mutual sexual relationship

give and receive; but you wouldnt know anything about the whole receiving part of a relationship

What DOES need to stop is you eating cause you've gotten fat as fuck since TLP's closure. I'm not surprised since you keep lying to yourself and believing you were the key to their success and you eat a whole bucket of ice cream to fall asleep at night listening to your own calling while it dribbles down your fat ass triple chin. Exit yourself pillsbury doughboy. Your hairline is calling wanting its space back from your forehead.

ah yes here sits fat tyen reminding weenie boy he compromised his integrity while smoking a bowl of ice cream

imagine valuing your e-status over your irl relationships y i k e s

ah yes here sits fat tyen reminding weenie boy he compromised his integrity while smoking a bowl of ice cream

imagine valuing your e-status over your irl relationships y i k e s

says the guy continuing to reply to him tryna put up a valid argument? yikes

says the guy continuing to reply to him tryna put up a valid argument? yikes

my guy talked brown sticky stuff about @@Range Grudge, Hanuman, R3v, Butplay, Pibb, and just about everyone talking about he was the real leader behind the scenes and orchestrated the huge kicking on Hanuman and now is being led by the same man he kicked l0l! Triple chin can barely squeeze into his DX racer chair while his forehead is forwarding calls from his hairline not giving the space back LMFAO.

my guy talked brown sticky stuff about @@Range Grudge, Hanuman, R3v, Butplay, Pibb, and just about everyone talking about he was the real leader behind the scenes and orchestrated the huge kicking on Hanuman and now is being led by the same man he kicked l0l! Triple chin can barely squeeze into his DX racer chair while his forehead is forwarding calls from his hairline not giving the space back LMFAO.

im legit crying irl l0l

remember when you joined fi and hopped around to supremacy and then UB acting like you were the ultimate asset to TLP's achievements and flaming all your other ranks you hypocrite? You're a walking contradiction who got rid of Hanuman and now you're under his potato masher ballsack again, you're a pussy lmao.

HOLY FUCK LMFAOOOOOO

@ just got bullied off the topic so hard l00l. I haven't roasted someone this hard in a long time LOL. Apparently this fat sack of larva shit is also potato masher irl now due to the Hanuman influence as well l0l. My nigga kissed a boy and is eating ice cream off the guy's dick while attending UB inners l00l. Receding hairline scaring the girls away, no wonder you went back under Hanuman's potato masher ballsack, you're playing for the other team now l0l0l0l.

@ just got bullied off the topic so hard l00l. I haven't roasted someone this hard in a long time LOL. Apparently this fat sack of larva shit is also potato masher irl now due to the Hanuman influence as well l0l. My nigga kissed a boy and is eating ice cream off the guy's dick while attending UB inners l00l. Receding hairline scaring the girls away, no wonder you went back under Hanuman's potato masher ballsack, you're playing for the other team now l0l0l0l.

typing this while eating ice cream btw

wb to the thread i was wondering if u were ever coming back, i understand you probably had to reassure some people your friends are ok people and not actual fucking creeps you're a real standup guy

typing this while eating ice cream btw

wb to the thread i was wondering if u were ever coming back, i understand you probably had to reassure some people your friends are ok people and not actual fucking creeps you're a real standup guy

Did your giant forehead shift your eyes elsewhere because I've had the last two replies unless your blinded by the dangling balls of Hanuman infront of your face disrupting your vision l0l. Go cry about TLP elsewhere and talk brown sticky stuff about your "friends" who you called useless ranks. Walking contradicting hypocrite who can barely fit in your chair l0l.