Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

lmfao tlp took eop off life support these dudes should be thanking me

I find it funny that EOP threw your clan under the bus and flames you like you didn't do all the work for them fighting their rivals while they was slumping lol.

What rivals did tlp fight for eop you actual broccoli lmfao.. pretty sure it was the other way around & eop helped tlp with fo/sv/fi alliance LOL

EoP has consistently been in top 3 since they dethroned FI back in 2k14/15, i dont remember being on life support l0

What rivals did tlp fight for eop you actual broccoli lmfao.. pretty sure it was the other way around & eop helped tlp with fo/sv/fi alliance LOL

EoP has consistently been in top 3 since they dethroned FI back in 2k14/15, i dont remember being on life support l0

Just lol

lmfao tlp took eop off life support these dudes should be thanking me

This is so true it hurts

Pretty sure there was more tlp than eop in their first full out win

Daddy tlp was there for u, show some respek

Just lol

Ye just LOL, you ran on hype & closed straight after it died, then mayhem died and now ub is also mediocre at best while EOP is STILL #1 after all this time.

Come back to me after youve accomplished something more than turning the entire hpc community into addy lords lmfao

You were relevant for a few months due to hype & fell apart quicker than usain bolt

Ye just LOL, you ran on hype & closed straight after it died, then mayhem died and now ub is also mediocre at best while EOP is STILL #1 after all this time.

Come back to me after youve accomplished something more than turning the entire hpc community into addy lords lmfao

You were relevant for a few months due to hype & fell apart quicker than usain bolt

You bringing up closing now? Did you forget..? LMAO

You bringing up closing now? Did you forget..? LMAO

My clan is STILL #1 after all these years while yours had a short few months of relevancy due to hype & yall having addy while other clans were still pure LOL

You could only keep up with FO because you had addy while they had monk robes. When clans adapted to 30 def you started losing left n right before your closure LOL

Yep im bringing up closing, we closed as #1 reopened as #1 and we still #1 whilenyour clan is ded af heh

My clan is STILL #1 after all these years while yours had a short few months of relevancy due to hype & yall having addy while other clans were still pure LOL

You could only keep up with FO because you had addy while they had monk robes. When clans adapted to 30 def you started losing left n right before your closure LOL

Yep im bringing up closing, we closed as #1 reopened as #1 and we still #1 whilenyour clan is ded af heh

tlp was around just as long as eop has been.  there's a reason people always rank us within their top 5 clans ever (I'd say that's pretty relevant)

but you keep telling yourself that eop was the best when every1 knows the real truth :P

tlp was around just as long as eop has been.  there's a reason people always rank us within their top 5 clans ever (I'd say that's pretty relevant)

but you keep telling yourself that eop was the best when every1 knows the real truth :P

Im talking about osrs alone, didnt even take pre eoc into consideration cuz we were 12 back then LOL

EOP has indeed either been #1 or competing in top 3 for 3 years straight, mhm.