Reign of Terror Official Statement; Sovereign, the choice is yours.

u forgetting the 6+ months before that when fo was pulling 40s and TLP was pulling 80+ consistently for months fighting clans doing better than fo for #1?

wow buddy tlp pulled high for a few months of their 9 year existance? l0000l this is y ull neve be a top tier clan, even cp has made a more consistent impact on the clan world LOL r u forgetting that 8.5/9 of tlps years tlp was pulling 30 and foe 70+

wow buddy tlp pulled high for a few months of their 9 year existance? l0000l this is y ull neve be a top tier clan, even cp has made a more consistent impact on the clan world LOL r u forgetting that 8.5/9 of tlps years tlp was pulling 30 and foe 70+

nowadays most people would argue that TLP has taken fo's overall #2 spot tbh, ever since walli/dave and all the actual decent fo leaders left fo has been terrible lmfao

I feel really, really bad for you for spending your life on Runescape.

kjW6DBw.png

Edit: holy sh1t every second post in this topic is yours, you really need to get a life lmfao.

u do realize the account hittin was 'tracking' was bradens btw, hittin literally pmed me threatening me on irc with bradens ip lmfaoo

except for that 5-6 month break in 2015 right? oh and that 27 prep loss streak.. hah

come now, how can you talk about eops 5-6 month break when tlp was closed from june 13 > feb 15 and again from june 16 > present. i can't knock tlp since you lads had a good run but let's not blur lines and act as if all relevant legacy clans havent had a stint of closure post-eoc

so i'm guessing your "failed leaders" had trouble working those things out as well when u didn't outpull everyone by 30 people and needed daddy TLP to bail you out of most of your matched fights lmao 

Youre actually fucking retarded lmfao....For majority of the time we were forced to fight FO down opts or matched opts for #1... Theres a reason their pulls started dropping & ours started growing over time.. 

I can link you plenty of weekend trips where we had to defend the throne down a lot of opts or being teamed on.. but there would be no point as youre delusional as fuck LOL.

MFW he claims that the only reason we been #1 was due to outpulling clans by 30 (you mistake us for FO LOL)

when they reopened they were also awful and begged tlp for help against cp. Eop's anni that year they pulled 75 and died to cp who had 110 for 3 hours until tlp came on mains to help them kill cp and they bragged about "beating cp 75v110" for like a year lmfao.

then CP slumped them to 30 pulls within 4 weeks and have been brown sticky stuff all ever since (until some lpc closed into them)

CD and Sv have nothing to do with each other, don't associate us with them ty

Nah the 5 kids that left arent coming crawling back, blacklisted 

You started clanning this year or what? Last year sv/cd/jaja shared even ur midweek trip pulls together :D