Regarding XLPC

exzrts

eat your socks stop copying my profile pic lizard

Imagine merging and changing your clans name in an attempt to save it, not only once but twice. Jokes on you your clans still ded. Haha was ez.

Imagine merging and changing your clans name in an attempt to save it, not only once but twice. Jokes on you your clans still ded. Haha was ez.

How did the fight at corp go friend? haha we slumped you guys 

was easy 

LMAO we still gonna bully Rampage everyday and we'll accept a 70 cap prep against any xLPC ez.

nigga you got sniped 4 times pipe down lmfao

The current leader of outburst use to be warlord for flawless. When pop had 70s you would complain like a dog. And now your doing the same thing as Pop. You a fake ask niqqa. If you cant handle a 70 cb then just move up to lpc. Most of ur members are eop/fs anyway.

Settled lmfao, See ya F2P Prep Sunday June 6th 4 EST 9 GMT 70cb cap prayers off.

feel like xlpc should be 70- cb, as lpc is basicaly 70 - 88

but im not in a xlpc, so let those who are solve this as long as keep the mentality of not killing the scene or going above it etc

what u just said is correct ,   

Xlpc should be called lpc. And current lpc should be called Maxed claning. All of the current lpcs are maxed pures ranging from (78 -93 combat all 1-4 def). Xlpc should be 75 combat cap, and then lpc should be any 1-4 def! The scene are completely different.

I spend more time in 308 than anyone else on these forums and I can assure you that the 50-60 combat pures are all snipe teams that have no interest in clanning.

We aren't scared of any LPC, we've been trying to prep them actually and none of them will fight because they don't want to lose to an xlpc. I highly doubt any of the higher tier LPC's would feel the need to come near us and any of the lower tier ones i'm 99% sure we could steamroll any of them.

our xlpc topics get more comments than your brown sticky stuffty brid videos, maybe you should keep them off sb. TY 4 MINI

A great point is made here. Top teir LPC clans like FOE, Rage, Eop and UB don't give a brown sticky stuff about lpc events. The only clans that would care would be bottom tier like IR, and Doom. And if they want to prep us... please do, we will take another 3-0 on LPC clans. 75 combat cap!

Yes, xlpcs are irrelevant to the recycled members of old clans these days. But not every1 starts out with a maxed pure & get into clanning, people start in F2P with lvl 50 pures & are then introduced to the pure community so xlpcs are not as irrelevant as you think.

it is silly to tell xLPC members that their 70-75 cbs should be in LPC scene... these are 1 def 1-31 pray accs that serve no purpose against the maxed pray pures of top tier f2p/p2p clans...

the reality is that xLPC should be defined as 1-4 def 1-31 pray and not limited to combat cause we all agree combat cap is broccolied af