Gay Pride on RuneScape

Fake Smile

you're seriously comparing the persecution of homosexuals with bad game updates. i dont even know what to say

bad deeds? jagex made a decision that they thought would bring in the most profit. no one was hurt from it lmfao. of course a company can make economic driven business decisions and still have a stance on political viewpoints. 

i hope you're not from america/uk/canada or any other western nation because those countries have committed much worse deeds than making bad video game updates (LOL as if you actually said that) and support lgbt. that would be awfully hypocritical 

1. What you're doing is called a common fallacy called 'strawman' i.e. Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack. I never mentioned persecution of homosexuals. You did this before. Stop putting words into my mouth just to make yourself right.

2. Well you know;

• Ruining several communities (like pure communities) and forcing people to quit because they thought their updates (which was unanimously disagreed to) was more important, which ended up forcing people to quit.
  • Started introducing methods to allow players to buy their way into the game i.e. your hard work means nothing.
  • Several critical times going against the community and turning the game into another MMORPG.
  • Bringing back oldschool just to make more money - there were several topics and evidence to make Oldschool free i.e. not forcing players to pay for a secondary game (which is still unfunded as most of OSRS money goes to RS3 or w/e its called now).
  • Attack every private server and developer community that uses something of /related to RS/Jagex. They don't realise that those communities have allowed several thousand people to start programming, developing, graphics designing, modelling and tons more into professional jobs.
  • Favouriting certain individuals over a great many (several incidents).

3. The list goes on. You can't defend them morally. You cannot defend someone who's sole aim is to make money of you. Nobody said a game company shoudn't aim for making money, but solely on that is a big moral no.

Take League for example, although some of that list and a few more can be applied, they make a brown sticky stuff ton yes. They don't make money out of anything that will change gameplay or general experience. They invest a brown sticky stuff ton into events and the community. They host events that are phenomenal etc. and the list goes on. Do they exploit their players. No. All the gameplay content is free. You dont pay your way to get better. Not sure why you need me to expand lmfao. Its so fucking clear.

Final; I live in the U.K, I'm not a fan of what occurs in the western world nor the governers of it. Regardless of what you may think, you don't carrot someone in the morning and pray in the night to cancel your sin out. brown sticky stuff doesn't work that way.

There's so many actual things that could be used as a holiday event so I'm not sure why celebrating guys taking it up the ass is at the top of the list. Be potato masher if you want, but don't shove it down everyone else's throats because you've already got your male lover for that

1. What you're doing is called a common fallacy called 'strawman' i.e. Misrepresenting someone's argument to make it easier to attack. I never mentioned persecution of homosexuals. You did this before. Stop putting words into my mouth just to make yourself right.

ok fair enough, i guess we just value the importance of the two subjects differently. i view runescape updates as meaningless with this political topic being much more important. am i wrong to assume that you value them evenly?

You can't exploit your players constantly, work against communities like this one, the private server communities etc. ignore the decisions of the community and so on, then turn around and say 'look, we're all for lgbt' as if thats something normal. It really isn't.

i dont want to grasp for straws again.

2. Well you know;

• Ruining several communities (like pure communities) and forcing people to quit because they thought their updates (which was unanimously disagreed to) was more important, which ended up forcing people to quit.
  • Started introducing methods to allow players to buy their way into the game i.e. your hard work means nothing.
  • Several critical times going against the community and turning the game into another MMORPG.
  • Bringing back oldschool just to make more money - there were several topics and evidence to make Oldschool free i.e. not forcing players to pay for a secondary game (which is still unfunded as most of OSRS money goes to RS3 or w/e its called now).
  • Attack every private server and developer community that uses something of /related to RS/Jagex. They don't realise that those communities have allowed several thousand people to start programming, developing, graphics designing, modelling and tons more into professional jobs.
  • Favouriting certain individuals over a great many (several incidents).

again, its their business. they have the right to do whatever they like with it as long as it brings profit to their shareholders. im not saying they're an ethical or moral company, my point is "immoral" business decisions doesn't mean you can't have a moral position on a real world/political matter

3. The list goes on. You can't defend them morally. You cannot defend someone who's sole aim is to make money of you. Nobody said a game company shoudn't aim for making money, but solely on that is a big moral no.

Take League for example, although some of that list and a few more can be applied, they make a brown sticky stuff ton yes. They don't make money out of anything that will change gameplay or general experience. They invest a brown sticky stuff ton into events and the community. They host events that are phenomenal etc. and the list goes on. Do they exploit their players. No. All the gameplay content is free. You dont pay your way to get better. Not sure why you need me to expand lmfao. Its so fucking clear.

so they have a better business model? im not sure what this has to do with jagex's stance on homosexuality?

Final; I live in the U.K, I'm not a fan of what occurs in the western world nor the governers of it. Regardless of what you may think, you don't carrot someone in the morning and pray in the night to cancel your sin out. brown sticky stuff doesn't work that way.

i know your last point is metaphorical and you're not comparing rape to runescape video game updates but to me it seems, for whatever reason, you cant or choose not to separate video game updates from real life issues. again, thats your opinion and if you feel that strongly about the updates then you're entitled to hold that opinion.

honest question: are you homophobic?

if not, i dont get why you can't accept an act that (i assume) you view as morally right (supporting the lgbt community)

if you are, why are you so persistent over this issue on a runescape medium and not protesting one of the many pride parades that takes place in the uk (maybe you are idk)

ok fair enough, i guess we just value the importance of the two subjects differently. i view runescape updates as meaningless with this political topic being much more important. am i wrong to assume that you value them evenly?

No. Politics is ofcourse more important than a game. I never made that assumption. Thats why I said you've fallen into a strawman. I said such a company can't suddenly start upholding social inequality. Go back to my first post and see it.

again, its their business. they have the right to do whatever they like with it as long as it brings profit to their shareholders. im not saying they're an ethical or moral company, my point is "immoral" business decisions doesn't mean you can't have a moral position on a real world/political matter

I never said you can't have a political opinion if you're doing the opposite in a virtual reality or game or w/e you want to call it. I said its "absurd" and "hypocritical"...

so they have a better business model? im not sure what this has to do with jagex's stance on homosexuality?

Its an example of how games can treat their players with modesty and with better morals. It was to show that a gaming company or business can be ethical and apply their services morally > which makes it much less absurd to have such political opinions.

i know your last point is metaphorical and you're not comparing rape to runescape video game updates but to me it seems, for whatever reason, you cant or choose not to separate video game updates from real life issues. again, thats your opinion and if you feel that strongly about the updates then you're entitled to hold that opinion.

Don't take the example literally please.

if you are, why are you so persistent over this issue on a runescape medium and not protesting one of the many pride parades that takes place in the uk (maybe you are idk)

Dude, I litreally just returned from a 4 and a half month journey staying in Northern Syria helping villages grow, building houses and barns, and teaching in the local school... What do you think? It pisses me off to see such people pretending to care for such matters when I know damn well it isn't genuine or from the heart. That was my point. Its absurd to see such 'morality' from such people.

tbh being homo is the best sexuality, you get the best of both worlds 

example: u craving a good ol' cock, go get you some cock, u craving so vagina go get ur self some vagina 

why limit yourself!!

no troll answer: who cares just let people be potato masher and it wont be a big deal if u wanna be straight be straight lol

tbh being homo is the best sexuality, you get the best of both worlds

example: u craving a good ol' cock, go get you some cock, u craving so vagina go get ur self some vagina

why limit yourself!!

no troll answer: who cares just let people be potato masher and it wont be a big deal if u wanna be straight be straight lol

astaghfrulah