There is nothing wrong with being a homosexual

Kenan

J o i n u b n o o b

Ot its cool ur potato masher and idgaf and its cool im straight and you dgaf either but I dont need an event in a fantasy mmorpg to celebrate either

if ud ever been outside ud know there are plenty of riots happening every now and then. its the same god damn thing u dont need to go to that if u dont like it lmao, also im not potato masher

U really proved ur point here!!

Arent u the guy that pretended to be ex mm? Weirdo

Ye like i said dont know who u are, what i do know is that i am white and goodlooking with a 3.9 GPA irl.

TLP closed and ub is brown sticky stuff, any other question random? 

Ye like i said dont know who u are, what i do know is that i am white and goodlooking with a 3.9 GPA irl.

TLP closed and ub is brown sticky stuff, any other question random?

Yeah why do u pretend being ex mm for internet fame if u are so cool irl :thinking:

Yeah why do u pretend being ex mm for internet fame if u are so cool irl :thinking:

The reason i am white and good looking irl with a 3.9 GPA is because i am just good at life, it feels really good to have white skin lmfao. 

TLP closed and you are led by an actual bundle of twigs LOL how does that feel. 

The reason i am white and good looking irl with a 3.9 GPA is because i am just good at life, it feels really good to have white skin lmfao.

Maybe if u repeat it often enough your brain will start believing its true

Hmu if u make any progress

Do you fancy light brown skin?

Some people seem to be upset about the upcoming event but personally as an openly potato masher man I'm glad to see jagex bring this type of event onto rs knowing how potato masher people have been oppressed for years irl and ingame sure seeing all the homophobic remarks hurts my feelings a bit but most of those people r probably Arabs who haven't eaten all day so they might just be upset over something else

I'm potato masher and proud and I think all of you should take part in the upcoming lbgtq event and start spreading love not hate

slowcore as in lewd from f2p pkin?