Why do we do telly fest Sunday's?

Rise Against

How do you want to spend you sunday trips?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. How do you want to spend you sunday trips?

• 90% action F2P trips
    • 10% action P2P trips

I agree it must suck getting stomped every p2p trip by foe/ub/eop

that's not what he's saying and you know it, also didnt they just 3-0 you in your own server??

he wants clans to setup more fights instead of just waiting around for others to do it.

misfits always have to setup the first fight, many times since before the big lpc move anyways. Take initiative and setup a fight yourself lol. Everyone has leak in every clan, just expect a cluster at all times

no u aint lmao u guys are poopoo pullin 40

Fyi, i know how to p2p but waiting around 10 minutes to wait for 1 minute of action is pretty boring to me.

When your clan gets slammed you only get 1 minute of action.  You are correct.

Go stand at gdz if you want to. Go make level 50s and run around with the other xlpc randoms if you want to do f2p on sundays.  Very simple solutions.

Look at these broccolied ub kids piping up. Knowing damn good n well if we turned our whole focus on you, you would be slumped and closed before summer ends.

Quote if mad.

ur 31 and spend half of ur day on a rs fan site get off the computer

Ah so every day I get older, didn't know that was possible.

Look at these broccolied ub kids piping up. Knowing damn good n well if we turned our whole focus on you, you would be slumped and closed before summer ends.

if u guys ever need practice in exiting the battlefield faster feel free to query any op in #ub irc for a weekday engagement

i just justin beiberd lfmao

Quote if mad.

yeah bro i'm sure everyone is scared of ur virtual threats on a java browser game based around wizards archers and warriors! watch out tough guy on the block :rolleyes:

Quote if mad.

18462991 clans close into u and u still can't peak at 100 🤔🤔🤔 broccolied brown sticky stuffter

@@Duval ur clan is brown sticky stuff bro lmao cya soon if a 5th clan doesn't close into you lma000

all i can see in this tag mate is, "No one wants to join my clan and rather join rage the best pure clan on runescape so im going to attempt to use that as a (flame) but deep down i know i get beat by Rage every single weekend and avoid them at all cost" i totally agree mate.

#RageOn

18462991 clans close into u and u still can't peak at 100 broccolied brown sticky stuffter

bc in reality 1023123 clans didnt close into us. Reality is Eop got most of OP and IV closed into rage 5 months ago even though 90% of them was in rage from mpc to hpc then lpc then i guesss you got the 10 or so Rd that joined. Unless you're counting the 3 or 4 doom joining recently, i know the perfect answer to your issues mate so do read below.

Cant beat um?

Join um.

eacfcb07364edf1380909331b71d360f.gif

bc in reality 1023123 clans didnt close into us. Reality is Eop got most of OP and IV closed into rage 5 months ago even though 90% of them was in rage from mpc to hpc then lpc then i guesss you got the 10 or so Rd that joined. Unless you're counting the 3 or 4 doom joining recently, i know the perfect answer to your issues mate so do read below.

Cant beat um?

Join um.

eacfcb07364edf1380909331b71d360f.gif

so 5 clans close into u and u still cant pull 100 yep

P2P Is fine, although I prefer F2p; Clans just don't set up fights because they'd rather crash and be the ones to make another clan mass teleport because they have nothing else going for themselves, you have to keep your clan alive somehow right? I agree that it's legit aids waiting in singles 10 minutes for a fight, and other clan leaders ignoring you because they'd rather hide and wait to crash a clan they don't like, etc:., but that's the way these guys would like to spend the 2 hours that they officially go out on Sunday, then so be it.

I don't think that p2p sundays should be changed to f2p but I am hoping that this " CRASH META " changes sometime soon, because people don't like spending the only two hours they go out on sunday waiting on other clans to find action.

Quote if mad.

ill leave that for someone funnier/smarter than me to make fun of

who wants this one @ @@Range Grudge