FOE vs EOP | F2P Prep 2-1

holydreams

I just find it hilarious that you're hyping up a fucking PREP lol

I find it funny how eop talks so much brown sticky stuff after winning 1 P2P prep vs foe for the first time in how long lmfao?

Ur clan is fucking dog and u talk so much brown sticky stuff until u get put in ur place look how quiet all of u rats are lmfao

I find it funny how eop talks so much brown sticky stuff after winning 1 P2P prep vs foe for the first time in how long lmfao?

Ur clan is fucking dog and u talk so much brown sticky stuff until u get put in ur place look how quiet all of u rats are lmfao

why are you so mad? i congratulated you guys?

'-'

gz on a puboff prep after 2 days of annoucement of reopening make sure u post it on ur wall

ye bro how did my 62 str scims feel lmfao fuckin muppet

lmfao I'm gonna kill your clan 

i mean i would hope u would win vs a clan that isnt open/ is still training lmfao

4 kids reeled in 1 post lmao

Not sure why youre @ing me, but gratz i guess? 1-1 in F2P preps now so idk why youre acting as if its a big deal, especially knowing how little fuck i give about preps lol.

Heres your free bumpy doe

Hey bro, hold this participation medal today lmfao

Also you're embarassing yourself coming on this topic saying you don't give a fuck about preps when all you've been doing is @ me and other foe members on your fluke vs FOE for 3 weeks l00l

You better hold on tight; the eop ship is going down, and I'll make sure it goes down fast lmfaoo

Hey bro, hold this participation medal today lmfao

Also you're embarassing yourself coming on this topic saying you don't give a fuck about preps when all you've been doing is @ me and other foe members on your fluke vs FOE for 3 weeks l00l

You better hold on tight; the eop ship is going down, and I'll make sure it goes down fast lmfaoo

Hey, i quoted you to trigger you which obv worked LOL, i actually dont give a fuck...Especially about the F2P ones, ive explained why in the past already

EoP won F2P vs FOE 2-1 / FOE won F2P vs EOP 2-1

1-1 in F2P preps & even the rounds were the same, calm your bitch ass down.

1-0 in P2P preps so far, lets see what happens today, even if you win the P2P then you would be 1-1 in P2P preps as well, meaning you would have to beat EOP AGAIN in both servers THEN you can brag about being better.

Dont bother quoting me i wont bump your topic again ;)

Expected haha

taking a look at eop rank structure none of them will be able to handle this inevitable slump so I will look forward to whatever excuse they have for bringing mains when they eventually do

legit

Like nick is a good rank but the rest seem to get really

Emotional over rs and are likely to step down when times get tough.

They need a Tyler or a chronic like figure in the leadership

Hey, i quoted you to trigger you which obv worked LOL, i actually dont give a fuck...Especially about the F2P ones, ive explained why in the past already

EoP won F2P vs FOE 2-1 / FOE won F2P vs EOP 2-1

1-1 in F2P preps & even the rounds were the same, calm your bitch ass down.

1-0 in P2P preps so far, lets see what happens today, even if you win the P2P then you would be 1-1 in P2P preps as well, meaning you would have to beat EOP AGAIN in both servers THEN you can brag about being better.

Dont bother quoting me i wont bump your topic again ;)

To be even, you would have to beat us around 25 times in a row. Gl with that bitch l0l

And gl tonight you better pray you win

legit

Like nick is a good rank but the rest seem to get really

Emotional over rs and are likely to step down when times get tough.

They need a Tyler or a chronic like figure in the leadership

ppl already leaving lol this is what happens when you build ur clan around being cancer u attract cancer