HATE CLAIMS #1 XLPC IN THE WILDY

Syracuse

#1 when your fighting a bunch of people that don't even use ts? idk about that one but gz on your action.

Pull 50 this weekend and try take #1 from us

What makes you think they don't have teamspeak? Just a shot in the dark? You're wrong, and you're an LPC, easy tough guy. X-D

How are you claiming #1 xlpc if you have no actual ranks and members that don't even listen then

A clan like Hate bullied Ob into teaming with War yesterday. Bullied DP matched opts every time :).  (except that last part but thats thx to their leadership and their members got dissapointed in their leadership after what happened xD!

claiming #1 xlpc and loses to DP( a masser clan) in a prep lmfao 

They sit 5 members. we left portal and they claimed that win. Yes ok, Lets call that a loss.

#1 when your fighting a bunch of people that don't even use ts? idk about that one but gz on your action.

Pull 50 this weekend and try take #1 from us

Who doesn't use TS3 nowadays? Ah yes, You can see the future my friend :D! 50 Pull Inc.

I dnt understand. Now xlpc is at a 60cb cap. Wtf. Bruh rampage #1 xlpc ;)

Clans went over 70+cb to fast. Instead of keep massing up then move up as a good unit. Some clans rushed it and that will be their downfall.

We put 60cb cap since DP wants it. 

Clans went over 70+cb to fast. Instead of keep massing up then move up as a good unit. Some clans rushed it and that will be their downfall.

We put 60cb cap since DP wants it.

Oh well for us its at a 70cb cap. Nothing over it. But goodluck with your cap. We dnt try to fight lower cb clans unless its beef or we got nothing to do.

A clan like Hate bullied Ob into teaming with War yesterday. Bullied DP matched opts every time :).  (except that last part but thats thx to their leadership and their members got dissapointed in their leadership after what happened xD!

They sit 5 members. we left portal and they claimed that win. Yes ok, Lets call that a loss.

Who doesn't use TS3 nowadays? Ah yes, You can see the future my friend :D! 50 Pull Inc.

you bullied OB? lmfaooooooooo watch what you say.

We can't hit war they are 40s, we can hit you.

You have a rune battle axe bro holy fuck are you dumb. Y'all fighting big straight randoms in the xxlpc bracket. I have had a 50 for over 2 years, and Litmob legit fucking wins

First off, who the fuck are you? Second off, its easier to get fall ins with a rune baxe when you're teaching random massers to fall in. Damn I love clueless kids who think they know what's good. God bless.