Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage | P2P Prep | 2-1 | Kings of P2P

17_

hmm i can tell by the pull today the down hill slope has begun for eop

1. [5/02/17] - [2-1] - [F2P] - 60v60 Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite  Source
  2. [5/03/17] - [2-1] - [PTP] - 40v40 Eruption of Pures vs Final Ownage Elite  Source

hm yes, i do believe that our pulls are unchanged from the last time we prepped foc hahalolxd

Expected nothing less, been trying to tell these retards that EoPs been #1 P2P for a while...Matched & wildy, must rly suck being FO.

You cant beat EOP in your OWN server, yet they hype up over one random F2P prep win, despite the fact that they got smoked in their last one.

Beta fucks @@Erik

You barely made the minimum lmfao

Mfw when these downies flame EOP for pulling 45 to a P2P prep because they got nothing else to say LOL

Your clan used to live off 20v20 preps btw broccoli

Expected nothing less, been trying to tell these retards that EoPs been #1 P2P for a while...Matched & wildy, must rly suck being FO.

You cant beat EOP in your OWN server, yet they hype up over one random F2P prep win, despite the fact that they got smoked in their last one.

Beta fucks @@ErikMfw when these downies flame EOP for pulling 45 to a P2P prep because they got nothing else to say LOL

Your clan used to live off 20v20 preps btw broccoli

U had 35 in first round lmfao. Btw I thought u don't care about preps like you were saying yesterday

U had 35 in first round lmfao. Btw I thought u don't care about preps like you were saying yesterday

I dont? I was pointing out how broccolied FO was for randomly flaming EoP over the F2P win & claimed to win P2P only to lose?

Who gives a fuk how much they had in the first round, other rounds were 40v40+ and its not like this prep was hyped up to the max..

We're capable of pulling 80 to a prep if needed as we've proven multiple times.

Lastly...Youre rly bad at this, dont quote me again lmfaoo