Rage Vs Unbreakable F2P Prep 2-0

Waifu Pillow

maybe look at what jamie was talkin about before u talk?

he said rage sat 2 first round 3 second round, when we had 60+ in portal both rounds and 70 on ts therefore it wasn't necessary to sit at all :)

sorry but booters aren't the reason you lost, rage had 24 ending in round 1, and 34 ending in round 2 l0l. We didn't sit either, the members who lost connection or had a terrible packet loss due to ddos were forced to leave; simple.

Yea they were don't act like a broccoli, btw keep showing me pictures of people dc'ing before the prep started and i'll show you a vid of people dc'ing mid prep while WE HAD THE LEAD  

dude u snaked for this get over it bro ub was never going to beat rage ty monies lmao

We would have won r1, we lost r2 fairly (but were demoralised from losing r1) so we don't really know what the outcome would have been :) I wouldn't care if we lost fairly but we didn't and you know that.

he said rage sat 2 first round 3 second round, when we had 60+ in portal both rounds and 70 on ts therefore it wasn't necessary to sit at all :)

Yea they were don't act like a broccoli, btw keep showing me pictures of people dc'ing before the prep started and i'll show you a vid of people dc'ing mid prep while WE HAD THE LEAD

We would have won r1, we lost r2 fairly (but were demoralised from losing r1) so we don't really know what the outcome would have been :) I wouldn't care if we lost fairly but we didn't and you know that.

Get over it man, we were up 3 in round 1 then were down 2 and up again, it's not hard to take an opt advantage lol

you were up 2 and we scimmed your backlines my dude, get used to it. Rage is winning alot in F2P for a reason lol and how was this not during the rounds? they're literally during round1/2, seeing as you did not do a round 3.

39d5cee743f8d6eb884b94bcde91f1d0.png

c12705ed7ffe3d5e8270d303c2855034.png

9c8b1d634e35f510df69d5bcee68fd7c.png

c3aed93cc8fc94235f79dbfe3dd56ea5.png

47bb51c08ffb6da6f4c300b070f908ca.png

@@Pikey also how do you expect to win when we killed you only good caller/leader in the first 5 both rounds lol?

90b542ad3266a1d0948ffe7458590809.png

a030b4562b7133b07ac19dde44009b0a.png

Messenger: Choose your next words carefully, Rage. They may be your last as king.

Rage: [to himself: thinking] "Earth and water"?

[Rage unsheathes and points his sword at the Messenger's throat]

Messenger: Madman! You're a madman!

Rage: Earth and water? You'll find plenty of both down there.

Messenger: No man, Persian or Greek, no man threatens a messenger!

Rage: You bring the crowns and heads of conquered kings to my city steps. You insult my queen. You threaten my people with slavery and death! Oh, I've chosen my words carefully, Persian. Perhaps you should have done the same!

Messenger: This is blasphemy! This is madness!

Rage: Madness...?

[shouting]

Rage: This is Sparta!

[beats the Messenger 2-0]

you were up 2 and we scimmed your backlines my dude, get used to it. Rage is winning alot in F2P for a reason lol

[

these kinda posts trying to justify illegitimate wins are sounding like in op when you'd tell us the reason u beat us in that prep was because ur rly good at single piling and had lots of practice, then went on to lose 75% of preps when exilent was taken out

Also the pics ur posting of Dcs are happening 5 mins between each other ?

these kinda posts trying to justify illegitimate wins are sounding like in op when you'd tell us the reason u beat us in that prep was because ur rly good at single piling and had lots of practice, then went on to lose 75% of preps when exilent was taken out

the fact ur blaming this whole prep loss on 'ddos' is pathetic.

u were +4 opts in round 1 and u claim 4 kids got hit off, that'd take it to even. u still cuda won the prep but rage clearly had the better quality on the day. just take the loss and move on lmao, rage was the better clan on the day.

What does a client have with rage beating ub in round 1 with  24 ending opts, and round 2 at 34 opts..? also those dcs were literally end of round 1 and beginning of round 2 lol? 

Instead of crying ddos (read that guys post above) tell hanuman not to go down so fast, because it is apparent that you guys cannot do anything when he isn't there to guide you

the fact ur blaming this whole prep loss on 'ddos' is pathetic.

u were +4 opts in round 1 and u claim 4 kids got hit off, that'd take it to even. u still cuda won the prep but rage clearly had the better quality on the day. just take the loss and move on lmao, rage was the better clan on the day.

r1 we lost to ddos, r2 going in off a loss and another 2 got ddosed so not much we can do, didn't get a 3rd shot cos it was already 2-0 if we won r1 with ddos coulda been a differently story

I'm over it already only made like 2 posts about it

r1 we lost to ddos, r2 going in off a loss and another 2 got ddosed so not much we can do, didn't get a 3rd shot cos it was already 2-0 if we won r1 with ddos coulda been a differently story

I'm over it already only made like 2 posts about it

r1 u never lost solely because of ddos lol. yes people got hit off but thats ur clans fault for not changing ip's before a prep. also as i said, u were up 4 and claim 4 ppl got hit off, making it matched. rage clearly had the better quality as when it went back to matched it was anyones round to take. r2 u just got outclassed. suck it up and move loss ur still top 2 f2p anyway so idc y ur mad lol

r1 u never lost solely because of ddos lol. yes people got hit off but thats ur clans fault for not changing ip's before a prep. also as i said, u were up 4 and claim 4 ppl got hit off, making it matched. rage clearly had the better quality as when it went back to matched it was anyones round to take. r2 u just got outclassed. suck it up and move loss ur still top 2 f2p anyway so idc y ur mad lol

yeah good point becos rage got down 4 opts at one point then won after 4 ppl got ddosed that's a clear indication they have the better quality haha clearly

yeah good point becos rage got down 4 opts at one point then won after 4 ppl got ddosed that's a clear indication they have the better quality haha clearly

so r2, u said it was fair, u lost that. stop crying on rage's winnin topic n move on