Mayweather vs. Mcgregor

Lenin

Who do you think will win?  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think will win?

• Mayweather
    • McGregor

Afaik its a traditional boxing match, so no octagon. Mayweather would get demolished within MMA standards, so IMO boxing rules make it fair. But, I think Conor is underestimating Mayweather.

Regardless though, they are going to make a fortune.

Vote, discuss etc.

Nothing but a money grab. Mayweather will win on points and it will be the most anticlimactic fight in history.

Mhmm.

The Pacquiao fight was so justin beiber to watch. Hopefully there will be actual action this time.

How can he underestimate someone that is 49-0 and no doubt the best boxer the sport has seen.

Boxing is about stamina, and you have very little energy loss when you're standing. He is strong obv you can't deny that.

MMA is far superior to boxing. You loose far more energy on the ground than you do standing. You have to train against far more arts than just boxing, and you have to be a lot stronger to remain fighting after such brutal hits.

Afaik, McGregor believes he can take all of Mayweather's hits etc. and stand strong = underestimating.

I honestly love Notorious and the way he has gone into the scene of MMA fighting and especially the early days in the UFC and in Ireland. He will have it hard though going face to face versus a boxer who thrives off his defensive ability and defensive techniques while also hitting his opponents when they don't expect it. Even though i love McGregor, i find it hard to see him go into a boxing ring and not get bossed by Floyd who has done this for many years, and is 49-0. 

Honestly, i hope McGregor wins, but it will most likely be Floyd who bosses him around with a more defensive style, whereas Conor will try and knock him out and wear himself out. I just don't hope it will be a boring fight, if anyone is to make it boring, it's definitely Floyd. 

Putting 50 on Mcgregor but tbh Mcgregor is the dominant fighter. He will go to a decision vs Mayweather but in a MMA fight Mayweather would not even last if it was only 3 rounds which it wouldn't because a main event in MMA is 5 rounds. The fight will either be a 12 round war were Mayweather wins or the freak KO by Mcgregor. Also I can not care less that this a money grab because it will be an interesting fight if Mcgregor lasts because it will prove a point that a MMA fighter can last with the best boxer for 12 rounds. But Mcgregor could land that concrete left hand.  

Edit : @ I dont think Mcgregor is underestimating Mayweather he has never done that in his career. I think he feeds on the bs that the boxing community says and that will be to his benefit. He has all to gain in this fight and Mayweather has nothing to gain from this. Kind of surprised that they came to a deal with this.

Mayweather is gunna dance around and jab on the counter like he always does, he won't knock McGregor out because McGregor has a jaw like a steal beam.

I want Mcgregor to win because I'm not a fan of Maymeather but I can't see Mayweather loosing. In saying that I wouldn't be suprised at all if Mcgregor hits him with a left and drops him.