Supremacy Saturday PK Trip ft Stampeding FI, Apex, IR

Hebi

You actually pulled 26 lol why do you guys lie for? It's just a game.

Had 35 on TS and in-game but ok, think what you want/

ENDS TRIP AFTER 1 HOUR

"MOST ACTIVE CLAN TODAY"

"13 MEMBERS DDOSED"

RUSHES US AND RUNS STRAIGHT TO SINGLE 

LOSES 1v1 UP 5

ASK FOR A CLEAN 1V1 AND GET THIS RESPONSE 

9noEdqB.png

wt9tk4.gif

We were the first clan out and didn't end until quarter to 4, so that's 2 hrs and 45 mins of action. 

We fought you down opts and bullied you at high altar until our 4ners dced and you got +opts? That's the only fight I lost today. You have a special kind of cauliflower.

And when we hit you at west bandits we move through you because fi was to your west and was going to focus us lel.

Had 35 on TS and in-game but ok, think what you want/

We were the first clan out and didn't end until quarter to 4, so that's 2 hrs and 45 mins of action. 

We fought you down opts and bullied you at high altar until our 4ners dced and you got +opts? That's the only fight I lost today. You have a special kind of cauliflower.

And when we hit you at west bandits we move through you because fi was to your west and was going to focus us lel.

wt9tk4.gif

query any supremacy rank on irc for prep

Bro, when you crashed us it was 31 SUP vs 23 IR, and we still cucked you. It cracks me up how you guys are still the bottom feeders lololololol, after 3 years without us terrorising you, one would think you'd grow into a decent clan. Guess not, loser.

lol you guys are literally 2-30 in preps that why you won't sign up for the CWL ladder lmfao

We've literally been mostly high 60s and 70s up until a week ago; the fact that we took a round off you with a cb average 5-10 lower than yours a few weeks back is pathetic on your part.  Nobody in IR gives a brown sticky stuff about your dumb ladder lol.  Stay crashing our fights only to get beaten to a pulp not even a minute after.

We've literally been mostly high 60s and 70s up until a week ago; the fact that we took a round off you with a cb average 5-10 lower than yours a few weeks back is pathetic on your part.  Nobody in IR gives a brown sticky stuff about your dumb ladder lol.  Stay crashing our fights only to get beaten to a pulp not even a minute after.

prep us now, we have the same combat averages lmao

Good to see Hostility are still Intense Redemption's bitches. Crashing us and still getting destroyed. Embarrassing. Kyle, you absolutely suck.

brown sticky stuff u just pulled me out of retirement for this one LMFAO

we were beating you for 10 minutes until the worlds DC'd, calm down it's not hard to win a 41v32 especially in a small clusterfuck where a return spot is 10 steps away. 

if u wanna prep this week or any week in the future feel free to hit me up, we can do a 1 month prep so u guys can keep using the training excuse even though you guys have been an LPC longer than us lmfao.

i will also be destroying you this saturday prepare your signups im going in deep.

you literally were not mostly high 60s and 70s, im lvl 73 and you were all red.

quit bullbrown sticky stuffting me if you want a rematch come get one ill gladly hand you a 3-0

also u were getting smoked for 10 minutes then the worlds DC'd for europeans which consists of more than half our clan, hell you struggled with 40+ on your TS compared to our 33 lmao.

@.Zo & @@hotkeying msg me for prep thx

brown sticky stuff u just pulled me out of retirement for this one LMFAO

we were beating you for 10 minutes until the worlds DC'd, calm down it's not hard to win a 41v32 especially in a small clusterfuck where a return spot is 10 steps away. 

if u wanna prep this week or any week in the future feel free to hit me up, we can do a 1 month prep so u guys can keep using the training excuse even though you guys have been an LPC longer than us lmfao.

i will also be destroying you this saturday prepare your signups im going in deep.

you literally were not mostly high 60s and 70s, im lvl 73 and you were all red.

quit bullbrown sticky stuffting me if you want a rematch come get one ill gladly hand you a 3-0

also u were getting smoked for 10 minutes then the worlds DC'd for europeans which consists of more than half our clan, hell you struggled with 40+ on your TS compared to our 33 lmao.

@.Zo & @@hotkeying msg me for prep thx

Nobody is afraid of you man.  Please do drop whatever obligations you were previously tending to because you got mad on this broccolied forum.

ir want closure

Your name is Mustafa.  You have bigger things to worry about than Runescape.

? you're a fucking loser lmfao, you're also a spastic who just rages and cries about a pixilated video game LMFAO, your clan was brown sticky stuff 4 years ago your clan is still brown sticky stuff now, fucking monkey your clan is still 3-60 in preps because ur horse brown sticky stuff and you especially are dog brown sticky stuff at calling l0l

Nobody is afraid of you man.  Please do drop whatever obligations you were previously tending to because you got mad on this broccolied forum.

Your name is Mustafa.  You have bigger things to worry about than Runescape.

damn hittin me hwere it hurts you need to chill bro