Shame on you

Leech

ur lettin a 4 foot 7 asian in a mud hut eating 2 bags of rice a day get in ur head dud lmao

I'm not concerned at all, these Sharkbrew mods are giving him a platform to fill the void in his pathetic life. If they don't fulfill what they said in the topic then a consequence will be more toxicity in clanning. When that happens everyone will cry and moan about it. 

Have your ranks dispute them.

Are you going to address the issue I raised in this topic or make generic replies?

Wait wasnt tannie autoranked in ur clan lol?

nah he was kicked from eop tho lol?

eop ranks and legends are always logged in on tanks attackin other clans stop bitchin lmfao frek

dispute with proof broccoli

Do you honestly believe that banning @@Tannie off the brew will make him off? how is shark brew going to enforce it in game? lmao

he has 0 impact ingame lol

I'm not concerned at all, these Sharkbrew mods are giving him a platform to fill the void in his pathetic life. If they don't fulfill what they said in the topic then a consequence will be more toxicity in clanning. When that happens everyone will cry and moan about it.

Are you going to address the issue I raised in this topic or make generic replies?

So all ur guys that brag about bringing mains and threatening to use mains on this site should face suspensions/bans also, am I right?

Wouldn't be many of you left if that's the case

Honestly can't tell if you're serious lmao. Feel like I'm getting reeled but the hypocrisy is real