Scout script gone public/revolutionary idea

Infinity

Scouting script has gone public and made top page reddit. Scripter has decided to release the script after making news on top page reddit. First script of this kind to ever be released. Don't believe clanning will ever be the same since this release. What do you think of this idea?

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6ikurd/so_this_is_how_they_find_people_easily_in_wildy/

https://dreambot.org/forums/index.php/topic/10608-15-themcpkers-wilderness-scout-75month/?hl=themcpker

these sorts of things have been around for years, just kept within a small circle. personally always thought it'd be nice to have

True. Rot tried to pay the scripter $200 to not publish. Some of the code was reused from my original script. Pretty niche.

Most scout accounts I've seen are low level.

Depending on how they wish to accomplish this, the ban risk may be higher than the average script as all of the actions of a scout will create an obvious action pattern.

Bots that only trade and type in cc are actually close to zero ban rate. Although it will be updated to have walking support, tele support, deathwalking, and can set coordinates between for the scout to have 2-3 customized locations. When you have like 5 of these level 8 accounts with overheads running basically can scout every single world in under 2 minutes. Scripter is randomizing the way it types out the details of other players in wild. Main ban rate would come from teles, death-walking etc.

Most scout accounts I've seen are low level.

Depending on how they wish to accomplish this, the ban risk may be higher than the average script as all of the actions of a scout will create an obvious action pattern.

For example fl has a scout at 44s,chins,lever they usually get banned within a few days, weeks simply because it walks in the same location from hounds to lever to mage bank. Hopping at one location without moving is near zero ban rate, customized locations to walk between would be a lot smaller ban rate than fixed walking locations.

Yeah scout bots are nothing new

Yeah privately. First one from any botting client to make it public as their hasn't been enough pkers or demand to actually use them. This one is arguably the best one ive seen so far and will be updated to calculate loot prices for skulled and unskulled value and even have commands to calculate value if protect item is on/off. Such as like; !Protect item = False.

!Protect item = true. And also scan certain combat levels. Example; !scan 85. Would scan what players a level 85 combat could attack and wilderness level is automatically calculated as well as if in pvp world or not. If your clan was average combat you could type !Scan 80.

Bots that only trade and type in cc are actually close to zero ban rate. Although it will be updated to have walking support, tele support, deathwalking, and can set coordinates between for the scout to have 2-3 customized locations. When you have like 5 of these level 8 accounts with overheads running basically can scout every single world in under 2 minutes. Scripter is randomizing the way it types out the details of other players in wild. Main ban rate would come from teles, death-walking etc.

For example fl has a scout at 44s,chins,lever they usually get banned within a few days, weeks simply because it walks in the same location from hounds to lever to mage bank. Hopping at one location without moving is near zero ban rate, customized locations to walk between would be a lot smaller ban rate than fixed walking locations.

A reliable scouting script would need two-three accounts max for efficiency and not to overload the computer's cpu. It should consider changes in world activities (world tracker), and collect information about capes, hats etc. (who is who). Rest you've mentioned already. But this creates an action pattern e.g. check scoutCoordinates (int variable with all scouting coordinates) x worldTracker x runEnergy (scouts aren't fast to click on run when it builds up immediately, but bots are) etc. + randomWorld tracking e.g. finding a t9 cape in south ruins & hopping to see if more members are there (a clan in loc but in random worlds). These all build up a computerized way of playing. Most scouts will have double logged and have irc/ts management (scouting channels) etc. so they are slower. The ban rates for this would be higher.

If it randomizes these processes then the script is not efficient, and you might as well just let your members/ranks scout, because the sucessful scouting rates will be lower or take time. Ofcourse the ban rates for this would be lower.

A reliable scouting script would need two-three accounts max for efficiency and not to overload the computer's cpu. It should consider changes in world activities (world tracker), and collect information about capes, hats etc. (who is who). Rest you've mentioned already. But this creates an action pattern e.g. check scoutCoordinates (int variable with all scouting coordinates) x worldTracker x runEnergy (scouts aren't fast to click on run when it builds up immediately, but bots are) etc. + randomWorld tracking e.g. finding a t9 cape in south ruins & hopping to see if more members are there (a clan in loc but in random worlds). These all build up a computerized way of playing. Most scouts will have double logged and have irc/ts management (scouting channels) etc. so they are slower. The ban rates for this would be higher.

If it randomizes these processes then the script is not efficient, and you might as well just let your members/ranks scout, because the sucessful scouting rates will be lower or take time. Ofcourse the ban rates for this would be lower.

Idk I'm 1 month no ban on my level 8 and 40k+ people have the rsn and jagex didn't care to investigate it. Clan hats/capes actually sounds like a sick idea. Nobody really knows what causes ban rates either, as far as ive seen anti ban isn't a true thing, sometimes looking/acting like a bot is the better route to go. Level 3-8 cb throwaway accounts you would lose a bond at most anyways. Could try to get the script to print out the specific clan name depending on the clan hat and cape they are wearing, actually a good idea you gave me:)

this changes nothing. automating the one part of rs that requires critical thinking and correct timing is useless, you may create a few lazy ranks dependent on a scout script but thats it

Fair enough. At the same time if you have 10x accounts scouting you can know locations faster, and have them setup at common teleport locations and pk hotspots to find a clan your hunting. Wouldn't have to double log anymore either. Personally running this on a 2011 MacBook pro and used like 3-4 accounts at once and scouted an entire location and every world near immediately. Personal preference I guess. If your clan was pking at lava dragons, you could have a scout at 44s,burning amulet kbd spot, hill giants canoe, edge, gdz, corp tele, so you have intel what world and where the rival clan is. I could hunt down basically any clan better than any scouts that do it the old fashion way in your clan.

lol this is nothing new, rot has been doing this for years

that script literally takes 5 mins to make

have to take screenshots of like the entire ge for items worn for the gui so not at all lol. Show me rot scout. Wouldn't have offered to pay $200 if it was that bad.

have to take screenshots of like the entire ge for items worn for the gui so not at all lol. Show me rot scout. Wouldn't have offered to pay $200 if it was that bad.

GE and Osbuddy both have open API for getting prices.

Who offered $200 for this lol?

GE and Osbuddy both have open API for getting prices.

Who offered $200 for this lol?

yeah api you can use rsbuddy for calculated wealth. Gui is different and have to take screenshots of the item and untradeables for the item id. Some rot member on discord didn't want it released to public.

Hey maker of the script here I am going to implement a gui for the script So you get a clear view of the Player with the highest risk in realtime 

The reddit post was about my script (i can proof this)

http://prntscr.com/fn7yy1 photo of how it will look like when i add the Gui

if you guys have any idea's on exstra features feel free to let me know

Infinity did help me test the script and i made him a scout script before which was the inspiration for this one

feel free to ask me anything