Good advice on handling your dog

Albania

stealing my brown sticky stuff lmfao so original wooden teeth, btw i dug your corps up and pissed on your head lmfao doom is so dead hahahahahah

l000000000l i closed cd :] was very easy btw, you wear a turban irl and your mam has 7 husbands lmaooooooooo

l000000000l i closed cd :] was very easy btw, you wear a turban irl and your mam has 7 husbands lmaooooooooo

l0000000l i fucking closed doom and it was easy as brown sticky stuff, speak up 3-0'd u in a f2p prep while u piped up for months hahahahahahahahah so easyyyy 

reply if mad btw lmfao

l0000000l i fucking closed doom and it was easy as brown sticky stuff, speak up 3-0'd u in a f2p prep while u piped up for months hahahahahahahahah so easyyyy 

reply if mad btw lmfao

people who say reply if mad, 100% lost lmfao

cd has never won anything lmfao, you have 8 dads btw l000000000l, you sweating rn in that burqa

cd has never won anything lmfao, you have 8 dads btw l000000000l, you sweating rn in that burqa

l000000000l mad confirmed lmfaooo get rekt pussy, btw, i took a fat, lumpy, thick and sticky brown sticky stuff on your chest when i closed your clan lmfao

L000l weren't you in doom then left after we slumped your sht clan to Fatality then got bullied out 1week later to UB. Kyp you fucking rat