Eruption of Pures Saturday: Red giants bully purple dwarves

17_

Would be cool if you both dropped the mains and had sick 80v80 pure fights but heh what are you gonna do.

eop would 100000% i think every clan knows that as we've cleanly fought for months now including when everyone wants to team on us.

However, after SV losing 155 to 130 today this badly with mains I don't see them being able to go all pures even for one trip or their clan would be finished :/

jus facts btw.

would be amazing but they'd never do it you already know eop would drop mains for clean action

I guess what goes around comes around, eop ruined the hpc scene by bringing massive amounts of tanks even though other clans agreed to stop doing so

Would be cool if you both dropped the mains and had sick 80v80 pure fights but heh what are you gonna do.

Don't quote me lmfao. I watched the first 2 minutes of Apex's vid and when they rushed CD I instantly watched 3 cd tanks ragging pures. 

I guess what goes around comes around, eop ruined the hpc scene by bringing massive amounts of tanks even though other clans agreed to stop doing so

funny how you say this lol. . . ...

Friendly reminder you and cd had a rivalry that consisted of 90% tanks and mains...talk about being cancer.

You can't point fingers at one clan solely, Every clan but FO has had its fair share of main usage and that's facts.

difference is you had an alliance with other clans that used mains and essentially forced us into using them. even after 2 weeks of not using them we were teamed on/had mains on us.

this time, however, as long as we're left to kill sv one last time, without being teamed on, we'll go back to clean action.