EOP Vs. Rage | COTM Decider Prep

موني

Gotta give it to EOP, they must be the only clan who can bring 50% mains to their Saturday trip and still be considered for COTM

Tbt to 2k16 where Cd brought 50 mains on you and you retaliated with 50 mains as well

Don't be hypocrite moron.

Also, good to see you piping the fuck down you lil rat.

Smart enough to not get your clan killed (again).

I'm pretty sure MM closed because of lack of competition from clans like yours and the rest of the pure community (but I was never in MM just a fanboy :))

Pretty sure there's a lot of competition especially clans like eop pulling 120+ last weekend, meanwhile MM is still a dead clan

Gotta give it to EOP, they must be the only clan who can bring 50% mains to their Saturday trip and still be considered for COTM

l0l someone is salty, don't bite the hand that feeds u. How fun to see, ur actually piping up to EOP, even tho they save ur brown sticky clan from UB....  I can't wait to see when ur tired of bending the knee to eop, and then ur brown sticky clan will get KILLED. 

I'm glad Eop managed to get out of the 4 year slump MM put them in during 2k11 :)

Why are you mentioning something that happened 6 years ago? If there's competition now with over 8+ clans, wouldn't MM want to get a piece of the action? Oh wait nvm they're still dead.