Outburst Saturday | 3v1 Won't Break Us | FT. BT/H8/RP

ruxso

Still #1 see y'all tommorow try not to hold eachother hands. Btw well prep any one of you brown sticky stuffters 30 min 70 cap if u want a clean 1v1.

WE ASKED FOR A PREP TODAY YOU DECLINED LOL ? 

Outburst will forever be a brown sticky stuff clan .   Agree to a 70cb cap but then they need more people so they call their 70 plus accounts lmfao ? and now tanks oh boy u guys are really trash now in my eyes. 

OUTBURST GOT BULLIED ALL DAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Outburst will forever be a brown sticky stuff clan .   Agree to a 70cb cap but then they need more people so they call their 70 plus accounts lmfao ? and now tanks oh boy u guys are really trash now in my eyes. 

OUTBURST GOT BULLIED ALL DAY LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

where is your topic buddy? Let's set up a prep for this week, | 30min Wednesday 6est start. - accept pussy

hey man, look at this. Currently 3-0 against your clan in preps, and currently 6-0 in preps in general. Tell me my clan is brown sticky stuff again?

Still #1 see y'all tommorow try not to hold eachother hands. Btw well prep any one of you brown sticky stuffters 30 min 70 cap if u want a clean 1v1.

Its funny the Hate rampage and Bt kids they claim to be 1, but they got bullied for 2 months straight everday. Now they are piping up again smh.

haha so true