Throw back Tuesday: July 2nd banter ft EOP ranks

Dutch newspaper represent something serious. Kim banana represents a justin beiber guy like you lmfaoooo

oh wait you were named also kim justin beiber vader l000l

you're actually a broccoli if you think I go by Kim banana LOOL btw you should focusing on recruiting when your clan pulls 30 to weekends trips

this is why Fatality can't have nice things.

Better then EOP does. I mean getting smoked by rage countless times, afraid to prep UB, reduced to mains in wildy cause theres a clan that eitherwise will run over you. Ahh yes feels good to have very nice things.

imagine hiding behind a fake acc lmfao

Can´t help it that people can´t handle me so they ban me and then I make a new acc. Imagine being justin beiber kim banana l000l

Better then EOP does. I mean getting smoked by rage countless times, afraid to prep UB, reduced to mains in wildy cause theres a clan that eitherwise will run over you. Ahh yes feels good to have very nice things.

Can´t help it that people can´t handle me so they ban me and then I make a new acc. Imagine being justin beiber kim banana l000l

bitchboy hiding behind a fake acc l000l what a brown sticky stuff clan hes in

bitchboy hiding behind a fake acc l000l what a brown sticky stuff clan hes in

Keep on being justin beiber kim banana l0llll

While dutch newspaper is being awesome on the brew and getting head on weekends, I am sleeping in my pajamas, waiting for my Phone to ring for my 4 am wakeup to attend a EOP trip  

Oh godfather, I really pray for you aswell.