@Rage

Despite our differences you guys have given us some very good and honorable fights, never resorted to NH activities either

Likewise but I think more fights on weekend trips in both servers would've been lit.

very awkward being in a rivarly where we are down 10 in 1 server and up 10 in the other

each server would just be 1 clan suiciding into the other

respect for the couple good fights we did have

Wasn't you flaming rage less than 24hrs ago? Now all of a sudden you bundle of twigsgots is sucking thier dicks? Holy brown sticky stuff tlp really is dead. Fucking hypocrites lmao. I'd lose all respect for the rage kids that join your clan after all the brown sticky stuff you said.

Dead

Wasn't you flaming rage less than 24hrs ago? Now all of a sudden you bundle of twigss is sucking thier dicks? Holy brown sticky stuff tlp really is dead. Fucking hypocrites lmao. I'd lose all respect for the rage kids that join your clan after all the brown sticky stuff you said.

lmfao u team with eop

eh? get some respect that clan has ruined your trips and events for like 2 yrs and u accepted it now ur on their side loll

Isn't it hilarious that you're flaming FOE for this imaginary alliance with eop because "they used mains and other nh tactics!" Yet just last year they had no issues about making an alliance with them against foe when it benefited them? You was in sv and you called them out on this bs LMFAO.

Take about getting some respect.

Isn't it hilarious that you're flaming FOE for this imaginary alliance with eop because "they used mains and other nh tactics!" Yet just last year they had no issues about making an alliance with them against foe when it benefited them? You was in sv and you called them out on this bs LMFAO.

Take about getting some respect.

then is then now is now and tbh idk what ur even talking about I just know foe events have went a bit stale so they're scared to rival eop and instead ally with them and force a rivalry vs ub lol