who will take #1?

who m8  

62 members have voted

1. 1. f2p

2. 2. p2p

Few things i wanna say: 

1. Ub starved EoP during HPC era until we moved down and the first 2 preps in both servers we smoked them in both preps and it was not hard, cry more bundle of twigss.

2. The preps this week will confirm who is #1 in both servers, personally i think F2p will be tough but we should take P2P.

3. Fi is losing a rivalry to misfits. CHRIST. 

4. Ub has not beaten EoP in a prep during the whole span of the LPC scene and starved us after we smoked them both servers.

5. TLP closed. 

18-4 overall

7-0 p2p

yahz bro u rly got dat brain 

go suck foe off a bit more maybe theyll start hitting other clans and not try close u this time 

i dont really care about your prep record.  i've won more preps/rounds than anyone on this site currently lmao

all i know is eop is dead

Few things i wanna say: 

1. Ub starved EoP during HPC era until we moved down and the first 2 preps in both servers we smoked them in both preps and it was not hard, cry more bundle of twigss.

practically everyone starved your clan for the insane amount of mains you guys brought....

tell your clan to reply to the dispute too 

practically everyone starved your clan for the insane amount of mains you guys brought....

The main excuse that everybody says for starving EoP was mains, and what happened when EoP went months without mains? You still all avoided prepping so get outta here with that propaganda nigga if you actually believe what you're saying............ @ slap some sense into ur hoe pls

The main excuse that everybody says for starving EoP was mains, and what happened when EoP went months without mains? You still all avoided prepping so get outta here with that propaganda nigga if you actually believe what you're saying............ @ slap some sense into ur hoe pls

I am nobody's hoe to start off from there. I wonder why people would start avoiding giving you any preps now. Get an amb to reply to the dispute. 

I am nobody's hoe to start off from there. I wonder why people would start avoiding giving you any preps now. Get an amb to reply to the dispute. 

Stop curveballing okay this isn't about you being a hoe or not that can be an Instagram battle

what happened when EoP went months without mains? You still all avoided prepping

Stop curveballing okay this isn't about you being a hoe or not that can be an Instagram battle

what happened when EoP went months without mains? You still all avoided prepping

you went 2 weeks without mains and expected everyone to prep you lmfao calm down

>Doesn't bring mains

>got disputed the week later

loooool

i dont really care about your prep record.  i've won more preps/rounds than anyone on this site currently lmao

all i know is eop is dead

ur losing a rivlary to foe and now ur trying 2 back out of it

ur clan is sht and will die soon LMFAO

>Doesn't bring mains

>got disputed the week later

loooool

I'm referring to when we dropped the mains when everyone was starving us of preps. Smh just more bias... banning someone for talking about boarding school but letting people insult deceased relatives........... wow kim

I'm referring to when we dropped the mains when everyone was starving us of preps. Smh just more bias... banning someone for talking about boarding school but letting people insult deceased relatives........... wow kim

Mfw you call bias when the post was already hidden. 

refer to this

you went 2 weeks without mains and expected everyone to prep you lmfao calm down