Why Hate Is Closing, 2014-2017

Syracuse

@@AARON

Tske it you have never raided ? Seperate cc

And take it you guys still pk in open clan chats hahahaha dumb . Thats why when u get promoted clans die in .2 need a bond mate? I havent trained my pures in 1 year and they still better than yours omfg

Got 2 other pretty nice pures to but yeah these two are sexy af idk if yours are better but my accounts are both definitely nice :D and I have like a 50m bank if your interested not rly a lot ik :///////// I think you forgot that time where you paid for everything and then got demoted from leader in your own clan to high council so I could lead it :P HAHAHAHAH remember everyone said they were going to leave if you had to carry on leading SK :(

Got 2 other pretty nice pures to but yeah these two are sexy af idk if yours are better but my accounts are both definitely nice :D and I have like a 50m bank if your interested not rly a lot ik :///////// I think you forgot that time where you paid for everything and then got demoted from leader in your own clan to high council so I could lead it :P HAHAHAHAH remember everyone said they were going to leave if you had to carry on leading SK :(

Im happy to reactivate sk forums @@slushpuppy

Then you can see i took foundrer postion because i knew you was a slave with no life but woth no leadership quality or microphone.

Get your finest pure aaronn and lets risk fight your bank put your money where you ego is haha

Im happy to reactivate sk forums @@slushpuppy

Then you can see i took foundrer postion because i knew you was a slave with no life but woth no leadership quality or microphone.

Get your finest pure aaronn and lets risk fight your bank put your money where you ego is haha

hahahaha your so mad you got de-ranked to high council in a clan you were paying for because you couldnt lead hahahahahahah every single person in the clan turned against you at the point for being such a broccoli  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

hahahaha your so mad you got de-ranked to high council in a clan you were paying for because you couldnt lead hahahahahahah every single person in the clan turned against you at the point for being such a broccoli  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

just kiss already

Risk fight baby dont back down little boy.

Where is any Outburst member trying to recruit brown sticky stuffty Hate members?

Apps are not open for you btw.

look at all these outburst niggas tryna recruit on sharkbrew after we "closed" lmfao

was ez

Be on your logout screen just incase

Where is any Outburst member trying to recruit brown sticky stuffty Hate members?

Apps are not open for you btw.

Be on your logout screen just incase

nobody would want to join a clan that is full of lpc people who multi log during their trips lmfao

now the waiting game begins... =P