BV Chokeslams the XLPC scene ft OB, Bt, POP

Don Elmir

How did i slave if i got all my members i recruited here in BV LOL? ofc i got respected ob kids are pming me everyday crying i left lmfao. you must be one of them cry me a river i left ik u broken sorry babe lmfaoooo

Actually im sure i bullied you everyone flamed you and you came crying to me looool BTW pm me for prep thanks xD

Originalz youre ass dude. brown sticky stuff caller no rank and a fkn nobody always flaming every clan even tho ur dogbrown sticky stuff

who are you? LMFAO boi u act like ik you or sum... naw boi you got some hillybilly name we cant be friends.

Goes out for the first time "H8 where you at?" we beat you as a masser clan 2-0 in a mini and you wouldnt even do R3 because obviously you knew it was impossible for you to win against our masser quality so id lay off the flaming a little.

(I know your mad we wont change the T47 Cape but your just going to have to cry yourself to sleep and get over it)

oh no this not good

@@Tannie

first ruin , then hate, now this bv v50

everyone trying to copy fs man 

do something about it

Im sure BV and Ruin both used 47 before FS :lol: FS just made the cape/

Goes out for the first time "H8 where you at?" we beat you as a masser clan 2-0 in a mini and you wouldnt even do R3 because obviously you knew it was impossible for you to win against our masser quality so id lay off the flaming a little.

(I know your mad we wont change the T47 Cape but your just going to have to cry yourself to sleep and get over it)

Im sure BV and Ruin both used 47 before FS :lol: FS just made the cape/

So hate won against BV?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL