BV Chokeslams the XLPC scene ft OB, Bt, POP

Don Elmir

YES xlpc scene Smoked gzzzzzz MY VIKINGZZZZZZZ. to outburst: how tf you get overpulled and we announced we opened 2 days ago? LOOL smoked! this is nothing wait for the 70 man pulls on weekends doe.

why is this kid piping up? do you really wanna get your clan killed

YES xlpc scene Smoked gzzzzzz MY VIKINGZZZZZZZ. to outburst: how tf you get overpulled and we announced we opened 2 days ago? LOOL smoked! this is nothing wait for the 70 man pulls on weekends doe.

Oh so now u want to pipe up im gonna use you as my punching bag like how i did in Outburst goodluck

l0l

Oh so now u want to pipe up im gonna use you as my punching bag like how i did in Outburst goodluck

Retweet lmfao.

keep piping up and ill bully you everyday like i did when you were in outburst broccoli , dont beg for off

l0l

keep piping up and ill bully you everyday like i did when you were in outburst broccoli , dont beg for off

hehehehehhehehehehehehhehehehheheheheehhehehehlelelelelelelelellelelelelelelelelleahahahhahahahahahhahahahaha

stop thinking you some hot brown sticky stuff lmfao. your the ob slave lmfao 

Im not thinking that i am hot brown stinky stuff u sucked everyone off in ob and also you slaved and got bullied no one respected you and you kept crying hahaha dont pipe up to me ever again thanks.

I actually respect outburst more now that originalz isnt in OB. Kid is ass cheeks

Lol only week 1 and already piping up to ob???

THIS.

Im not thinking that i am hot brown stinky stuff u sucked everyone off in ob and also you slaved and got bullied no one respected you and you kept crying hahaha dont pipe up to me ever again thanks.

THIS.

How did i slave if i got all my members i recruited here in BV LOL? ofc i got respected ob kids are pming me everyday crying i left lmfao. you must be one of them cry me a river i left ik u broken sorry babe lmfaoooo