Fatality vs Phoenix F2p prep 3-0

WhiteMonkey

eom will just farm wins off of sup/misfits for the rest of their existence i guess l0l 

gz

you couldnt even get a consolation round vs sup ajajajajajaja

In my post I never mentioned that Fi doesn't use propaganda or that they never decline preps (from certain clans). I merely tried (and probably failed) to state that it's sad to see that some clans won't prep Fi (and certain other clans), but that those clans use very poor propaganda to make it seem that Fi (and those certain other clans) don't want to prep. I've yet to see Fi doing this; openly promoting their propaganda stating that they want to prep a certain clan, but that this other clan doesn't want to prep them, because 'they're scared' (while the opposite is true, like in the above described case). This however, as stated above, doesn't mean that Fi never decline preps or that they always ask certain clans for preps, but that they don't seem to spew horrible propaganda/lies in those cases. I was also speaking about propaganda in general, which is laughable the last few years; we shouldn't even call it propaganda, poor/horrible banter/flaming seems better. 

There are only a few clans left that want to prep literally any clan in their league, because they only want to provide their clan members with action and practice. In the end clanning is all about having fun and getting as much action as a community, why else would you play this game? People shouldn't take this game so serious. Sure.. I get that clans want to win all their fights, and that losing a lot of fights is harmful, but it's just as bad as spreading horrible propaganda while not prepping certain clans at all.

Yeah your paragraph falls flat considering Fi wouldn't prep us this week and last week they said 'only p2p no f2p'. I didn't really read all of it so sorry if I missed something.

Literally the only clan that will prep anyone is UB or SUP

Yeah your paragraph falls flat considering Fi wouldn't prep us this week and last week they said 'only p2p no f2p'. I didn't really read all of it so sorry if I missed something.

Literally the only clan that will prep anyone is UB or SUP

Yup.. you didn't read it, so you didn't get my point. Please do before replying again..

Yup.. you didn't read it, so you didn't get my point. Please do before replying again..

cba reading a huge ass paragraph ngl i only caught the first couple sentences

at the end of the day tho clans will prep who they prep nothin can change it sister :/

cba reading a huge ass paragraph ngl i only caught the first couple sentences

at the end of the day tho clans will prep who they prep nothin can change it sister :/

High school must've been hard for you :P Can't imagine how uni would be for you if you don't want to read a few sentences xD! 

I know that, and if you had read my 'huge ass paragraph' you would've known that I was talking about the usage of horrible propaganda regarding preps; there are clans that use horrible propaganda to make it seem that other clans don't want to prep them, while the opposite is true. That part is very sad and r-tarded. 

High school must've been hard for you :P Can't imagine how uni would be for you if you don't want to read a few sentences xD!

I know that, and if you had read my 'huge ass paragraph' you would've known that I was talking about the usage of horrible propaganda regarding preps; there are clans that use horrible propaganda to make it seem that other clans don't want to prep them, while the opposite is true. That part is very sad and r-tarded.

Welcome to 2k17 clanning. Honestly it started getting toxic and propaganda driven in 2k11 and went to brown sticky stuff overtime. These new kids just learn what the previous gen taught them.

Welcome to 2k17 clanning. Honestly it started getting toxic and propaganda driven in 2k11 and went to brown sticky stuff overtime. These new kids just learn what the previous gen taught them.

Sadly it seems to be that way yes. 2011 and 2012 were relatively civil and mature years if you compare them with 2017, but yes I agree: the downfall of the community (maturity and toxic wise) started to show signs already in that period. Before that period there were banter and flamer wars as well, and clans actually tried using 'good' propaganda, but it made sense most of the time, now it doesn't make any sense 9/10 times. It's so easy to spot bad propaganda and poor and pointless banter/flames these days. The people who use banter and flames on a daily basis say they don't give a brown sticky stuff about clanning and Rs in general, but it's actually the other way around. A lot of 'those' clanners care so much about their clan and the game that they spew r-tarded flames and lies on a daily basis.. imagine just playing the game, fighting other clans and having fun within your own community without pointless flame wars, poor banter, and horrible propaganda. That will sadly never happen anymore with this generation, and the generations to come. It is one of the reasons why I haven't clanned since 2014, though I do have to admit that I still enjoy seeing aftermath topics.

What clans use horrible propaganda making it look like other clans don't want to prep them? Only clans I can think of rn are FOE and UB and that's because FOE is trying to get every little advantage as possible but it's not horrible propaganda it's just them being overly cautious IMO. Some clans just don't want to prep other clans because they don't want to it's not like they're making some elaborate scheme.

Also would rather read paragraphs out of my book at college than take time to read a paragraph from someone who is clanless. High school was fine for me btw ty.

he works at mcdonalds lmao dont act like he went to school @ brown sticky stuffter