when braden leads the charge

موني

FO is not the clan who would fight you down 10, why would YOU?

Oh and i find it pretty justin beiber how you're flaming your ex clan mere days after you left/got kicked or whatever.

Just shows that youre not a loyal member to any clan

Would you praise a clan that you were in that banned you from teamspeak then ddosed you for voicing complaints about the way things were being run? What about when freshly promoted attendance taker gives leaders advice to guest you and they take his advice and do it?

You're actually clueless as to what happened so maybe you shouldn't comment on it and instead focus less on shining eop's dick and more on your losing a rivalry to a belgian salamander because at this point it's quite sad to see your clan being used as meatshields by 3 incompetent people.

edit: btw i watched eop's entire trip yesterday on @@Tannie's join.me. they actually massed longer than they were out pking and from the outside looking in i couldn't believe i was actually defending that on a runescape community forum lol.

Would you praise a clan that you were in that banned you from teamspeak then ddosed you for voicing complaints about the way things were being run? What about when freshly promoted attendance taker gives leaders advice to guest you and they take his advice and do it?

You're actually clueless as to what happened so maybe you shouldn't comment on it and instead focus less on shining eop's dick and more on your losing a rivalry to a belgian salamander because at this point it's quite sad to see your clan being used as meatshields by 3 incompetent people.

edit: btw i watched eop's entire trip yesterday on @@Tannie's join.me. they actually massed longer than they were out pking and from the outside looking in i couldn't believe i was actually defending that on a runescape community forum lol.

pm me to watch eop's join.me today lol all ex-eop are welcomed :)

:)

Finally you see the light :P