Eruption of Pures Sunday - Gdz fight with Foe Ft. Dead clans

Godfather

@@HolyDreams

holydreams, on 07 Aug 2017 - 03:51 AM, said:snapback.png

There was a point where you had 15 ingame and early on during the fight, yes its true you won at west gdz but eom fleed east and caught u in some clumps, where you had 35 ingame or less. Eom lowest ingame pull during the fight was 33, but yours was 15, considering there were several clans running around and ragging it must have been a rough fight, but eom fought all those raggers inside gdz for a good 10mins at the very end of the fight, and all by them self, but foe didn't return inside gdz, only when eop left. You handed them the Victory there. Not to mention, you guys degeared way, way too early. But a great fight from both sides, it was quite sad to see so many 1 itemmers. But we did our job, holding Sovereign necks tight with our ropes. well done to both of you. 

y type paragraphs on a troll acc u eop spastic

lmao imagin returning to gdz for 1 hour just to die to my main

thanks 4 sotd btw l0l 

ty for confirming that SV was indeed sniping EOP on mains & therefore helping FO

tannie & his mains were also sniping EOP & therefore helping FO

I assume that the FI retards were obv sniping EOP so therefore helping FO

UB retards were probably hitting both.

Tldr; EOP won the gdz fight vs FO despite all the mains ragging EOP, was ez too.

Foe beat you this is fake news l0l

looks like foe won.

thats why our topic is already up & FO's is not...............

y type paragraphs on a troll acc u eop spastic

Troll account? rofl stay mad tlpv2, just because i left ur uncoordinated brainwashing pure clan, pls? u guys are a joke, declaring on eop with an old declaration on zybez, UB is the most embarrassing clan ever, we are laughing over here, with the core tlp unit. Also change that intro rofl, before you get ub killed. 

Weird how eop just posted their ml on a declaration and it was ~70 but they pull 75 to Sunday's. no mains only pures lol retired member unit!!!

waaaaah my brown sticky stuff clan has no history so i have to cry about eop and foe having a 12 year old retired base waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

suck it up potato masher cunt nobody gives a fuck lmfao