Phoenix Unofficial midweek 08/08/2017

Spiral

1. i see 8 people max in your video? dont know where the 20 is coming from.

2. thanks for the fight at chaos altar. and thank you even more for the free ags.

mrMDeAj.png

va9StbU.png

wAc6RQS.png

peaked in channel probably, no worries you need that gp more than us

2. thanks for the fight at chaos altar. and thank you even more for the free ags.

mrMDeAj.png

va9StbU.png

wAc6RQS.png

hopefully that ags will help sv pull more than 28 this weekend!

just like no one cares about misfits vs fi rivalry literally so embarrassing to even read.

It's emberassing for a 10y+ old clan to start a rivalry with a new clan I agree.

But what is the reason for posting multiple midweeks (days after the actual event itself) underpulling the required amount of players to count as midweek or PKRI?

Put in some effort using banners, deviders, add some text, ....

Phoenix didnt officially open yet, neither did you ask any of the ranks to be added to the WCOTM section.

Then I can only think of: they made this post  to get more recruits (which is totally fine).

BUT

You have the opportunity to recruit by using the recruitment section.

And instead of keeping it clean and ask moderators to remove unwanted content you decide to go HAM and reply on all negative comments or spam.

It makes me wonder what's going on.

WHAts going on is it's none of your business how I run my clan LOL, if my ranks want to showcase events we've had in the past then go head and do it, we aren't even open you right, at the moment you think I give two monkeys about a cotm or wcotm? I never even once asked to sign up for anything in that manner. When I feel my boys are ready to compete I will do so, until then butt out of what's non of your business

WHAts going on is it's none of your business how I run my clan LOL, if my ranks want to showcase events we've had in the past then go head and do it, we aren't even open you right, at the moment you think I give two monkeys about a cotm or wcotm? I never even once asked to sign up for anything in that manner. When I feel my boys are ready to compete I will do so, until then butt out of what's non of your business

Read what I said and then reply.

You make yourself look dumb.

I'm trying to help you here but seems like you dont see that.

mrMDeAj.png

va9StbU.png

wAc6RQS.png

Ayeeee you might've smited one of our members for an AGS, but we cleared your clan 4x throughout yesterday's 7 hour solid non-stop pk trip (which no other clans in the LPC are doing that's forsure), including when you got the AGS loot, you had to come back with 1 item to loot it while we went and regrouped and banked up. Also cleared AAO 3x yesterday throughout the entire pk trip - this is one vidders upload (no one else uploaded) - but we pulled a peak of 20, from the time of 10PM USA EST -> 5:00AM USA EST on a trip that just didn't end! A solid loot fest! Including wiping your clan on repeat to force you to end (CD). Grats on getting that AGS, at-least now you guys will be able to get more return sets so we can clear you on repeat on the daily, LOL!  :lol:  :lol:

Join #Phoenix for the most active LPC PKing community! 

"PX Clanchat" [cc]

ts3 -> "ts.px-rs.com"

come home boys!!!  :wub:

Ayeeee you might've smited one of our members for an AGS, but we cleared your clan 4x throughout yesterday's 7 hour solid non-stop pk trip (which no other clans in the LPC are doing that's forsure), including when you got the AGS loot, you had to come back with 1 item to loot it while we went and regrouped and banked up. Also cleared AAO 3x yesterday throughout the entire pk trip - this is one vidders upload (no one else uploaded) - but we pulled a peak of 20, from the time of 10PM USA EST -> 5:00AM USA EST on a trip that just didn't end! A solid loot fest! Including wiping your clan on repeat to force you to end (CD). Grats on getting that AGS, at-least now you guys will be able to get more return sets so we can clear you on repeat on the daily, LOL!  :lol:  :lol:

Join #Phoenix for the most active LPC PKing community! 

"PX Clanchat" [cc]

ts3 -> "ts.px-rs.com"

come home boys!!!  :wub:

are you dumb? i was the one that got the loot, i was the mager south. i looted it, banked, teleported up and you were cleared l0l

plus were sv not cd you spaz l0l.