lol UB

TBR

What I find funny is UB thinking all this is going to work out for them. Half of them are too afraid to even post on their real forum account, yet the same clan that piped up then got perfected by Supremacy thinks they are going to win a rivalry vs EoP? vs FOE? vs CD?....they couldn't even beat either of these clans let alone piping up to all 3 of them at once just because they pulled over 50 for once with the help of SV lmao.

They are already digging their own grave. One beatdown will put them back into their hole hahaha.

So he won the rivalry/dox war against EoP?

Refer back to my original statement

never
ˈnɛvə/
adverb

1. 1.
    at no time in the past or future; not ever.
    "they had never been camping in their lives"
    synonyms: at no time, not at any time, not ever, not once, on no occasion; 
    literaryne'er
    "his room is never tidy"

2. 2.

Refer back to my original statement

never
ˈnɛvə/
adverb

1. 1.
    at no time in the past or future; not ever.
    "they had never been camping in their lives"
    synonyms: at no time, not at any time, not ever, not once, on no occasion; 
    literaryne'er
    "his room is never tidy"

2. 2.

Didn't know your monkey self was in CD LMA0

What I find funny is UB thinking all this is going to work out for them. Half of them are too afraid to even post on their real forum account, yet the same clan that piped up then got perfected by Supremacy thinks they are going to win a rivalry vs EoP? vs FOE? vs CD?....they couldn't even beat either of these clans let alone piping up to all 3 of them at once just because they pulled over 50 for once with the help of SV lmao.

They are already digging their own grave. One beatdown will put them back into their hole hahaha.

1 word 6 letters

C r i n g e

Its working out so far, ty for your concern tho l0l