10V10 XLPC TOURNAMENT ????????????????????????????????????

Fat Boy

3506f7c21c5d4108bd0d5c8bded50b5a.gif

Look guys the XLPC scene is dying down , we need to do activities that will keep this scene alive and active ! 

The Red VS Blue was amazing and i would like the XLPC events to keep happening 

Rampage , Outburst , Bloody Vikings Ascent , Chaotic , Special Forces , i would like all of you guys to attend this event.

RULES

10M TO ENTER from each team

10 People max per team

75 Combat cap

1-5 Defence

Overheads Disabled / Boost will be on

NO CAPE SWITCHING not saying names .... 

IF THESE RULES ARE BROKEN DURING FIGHTS YOU WILL BE DISQUALIFIED AND LOSE YOUR CHANCE TO BE THE 10V10 CHAMP FOR XLPC !

I WOULD LIKE EVERY LEADER OR HIGH RANK TO CONFIRM IF THEY WILL ATTEND THIS 10V10 TOURNAMENT BY FRIDAY !

THE TOURNAMENT WILL BE HELD AFTER OR BEFORE PK TRIPS  (WE WILL TALK ABOUT A GOOD TIME TO DO IT)

WINNING TEAM WILL TAKE THE WHOLE JACKPOT OF 60M AND A FREE SIGNATURE FOR BEING THE 10V10 CHAMPS OF XLPC

LETS KEEP THE XLPC  SCENE LIT BOYS <3

Where does the 60m come from?

Why are there no overheads in p2p? That means easy freezes and ko's

Is the 75 combat the maximum or minimum combat level allowed?

Why no cape switching? People should be given the option to switch from a God cape into fire cape when they are tribridding

Because you can't pull 20 on a midweek you wanna host a 10v10 miniwar tournament to give your dead clan some action lol stop claiming you closed those clans in your sig with your 15 man pulls lmao. You didn't do brown sticky stuff to Bad timing or Hate.

r4nge tap i got a irl picture of you keep  talkin sht lmao , ugly duck .   and RP was 3-0 on h8 in preps ,  3-0 on bt in preps.  plus we would clear h8 24/7 in wild. show me a time when we pulled 15 mans to a trip ? like a legit trip that we would mass up for . you talk a lot of sht.  you need to check yourself bro , 

its f2p , and i want only the 10 best from each clan ,  i like how the lpc clans are doing 10v10s yet you guys dont flame them ... like wtf ?

Lmao you tryna have a dox war ? Go sell me some burgers living in the ghetto, has glasses need I say more ? You ain't got brown sticky stuff on me lmao. I released my irl pic in a public Outburst board grats you're such a fan you saved a pic lool. I'm closing your clan next.

r4nge tap i got a irl picture of you keep  talkin sht lmao , ugly duck .   and RP was 3-0 on h8 in preps ,  3-0 on bt in preps.  plus we would clear h8 24/7 in wild. show me a time when we pulled 15 mans to a trip ? like a legit trip that we would mass up for . you talk a lot of sht.  you need to check yourself bro , 

its f2p , and i want only the 10 best from each clan ,  i like how the lpc clans are doing 10v10s yet you guys dont flame them ... like wtf ?  

dont threaten dox bru, doesnt need to be brought up.

OT;

I'm down for a 10v10 Tournament minus the Entrance fee; i don't speak on behalf of the rest of outburst though.

xlpc isnt dying its your clan thats dying da fuck

dont pipe up ur gona get ur clan killed u random w308 pker

Lmao you tryna have a dox war ? Go sell me some burgers living in the ghetto, has glasses need I say more ? You ain't got brown sticky stuff on me lmao. I released my irl pic in a public Outburst board grats you're such a fan you saved a pic lool. I'm closing your clan next.

whats a dox war ? sorry im not a nerd.  as you said im from the ghetto .  nothing wrong with glasses millions of people wear glasses ?  and im a plumber i dont work at a mc donalds ?  like wtf