@Ub Ranks

R3ALITY

supremacy talking about quality haha oh lordy

supremacy smoked ub oh lordy

Lol SUP buried your clan and you joined them (you twisted fuck)

Does that mean when SUP gets buried you'll join IR?

No thanks

IR gonna be dead in the next 6 months, sup wont be lmfao

I always find it funny how other clans that aren't involved in said prep/fight are trying to pipe up. Clans like Eop have done this forever while dodging the said clan (ub in this case) 

I didn't really expect Supremacy trying to do this aswell but seeing as they have ranks lik Zack it's kind of expected.

dodging clans like how Fi is dodging sup atm haha scared

Lol @ my UB Friends. This guy is a gmter that was bullied out of Doom by me & @@Remy R3ality go home, your drunk.

How can Remy bully me when he has a top knot? pretty sure you got bullied out of Doom long before I did. 

You piped up to FOE, got battered, You piped up to CD, they will give you the same treatment they gave us in Doom.

I'm not biased, CD smoked us and killed our clan. 

@ez for cd

Stfu you are in sup lmfa0 dont get your clan killed

3-0 plus perfected.

You can beat us in a prep in the future, but you will never have the satisfaction of perfecting us.

How can Remy bully me when he has a top knot? pretty sure you got bullied out of Doom long before I did. 

You piped up to FOE, got battered, You piped up to CD, they will give you the same treatment they gave us in Doom.

I'm not biased, CD smoked us and killed our clan. 

@ez for cd

Damn u really gonna throw doom under the bus like that after you slaves for them for so long lmfaooooo broken

Damn u really gonna throw doom under the bus like that after you slaves for them for so long lmfaooooo broken

How is it throwing them under the bus?

We was untouchable when we opened. Ryan then lead the clan down the wrong path and it ruined us. He fought CD over and over, even though they used mains, people got pissed over it and left. Ryans ego killed doom and CD helped stick the nail in.

How is it throwing them under the bus?

We was untouchable when we opened. Ryan then lead the clan down the wrong path and it ruined us. He fought CD over and over, even though they used mains, people got pissed over it and left. Ryans ego killed doom and CD helped stick the nail in.

Thanks for the hormone biography I don't really care tho lol

Thanks for the hormone biography I don't really care tho lol

Struggling to read 2 lines?

Can't class what I wrote as a Biography. Literally one sentence of it was about Ryan. 

Biography usually is entirely about 'someone' not one line.

Go back to school broccoli.