gf breakable

Tom Valor

You did the same about rage lol

I believe rage did that about us lmfao we aren't that obsessed with your dead clan sorry

The amount of people (bundle of twigss) expressing their feelings about "fun" just showcases how broccolied UB really is. Can't really back that brown sticky stuffty mouth up can you? rofl

Is this supposed to be my life? Obviously we tryna win but we came up short Mongolian moron

This was the first 60v60+ prep that has happened in the pure community in months. Sure my side lost but I still had a ton of fun playing in it and I know most everybody on each side would say the same. Idk why anyone would willingly take that away from themselves. The foe of years past would be all over doing these high-opt preps every week

I feel like a lot of you guys (not even foe in specific) are in a little too deep and don't play this game for fun anymore

Also:

>> references ub ddos'ing when ub had just as many people getting hit off

>> references ub cape switching when foe's fall-in leader on r3 wore a ub cape when rushing

cry more

I believe rage did that about us lmfao we aren't that obsessed with your dead clan sorry

Is this supposed to be my life? Obviously we tryna win but we came up short Mongolian moron

Lmfao stfu, all this wannabe brown sticky stuff clan does, is spamming and piping up constantly, you gotta be put into place like Sovereign lmao. 

How many topics in a row can be made about UB let's go baby keep it up

Suicide watch

cant wait to win COTM every single month now with unanswered declarations  :)

Looks like your clan can't beat others clans who actually care about clan wars l0l!

This was the first 60v60+ prep that has happened in the pure community in months. Sure my side lost but I still had a ton of fun playing in it and I know most everybody on each side would say the same. Idk why anyone would willingly take that away from themselves. The foe of years past would be all over doing these high-opt preps every week

I feel like a lot of you guys (not even foe in specific) are in a little too deep and don't play this game for fun anymore

Also:

>> references ub cape switching when foe's fall-in leader on r3 wore a ub cape when rushing

Write me another paragraph lmfao

Also:

>>Jesus Christ ur a fucking nerd

>>please write me another essay

^ this lmfao

Glad Im not in a beta pssy clan where we win once and then hold onto it for the rest of the year instead of having f u n and c o m p e t i t i v e events

your leaders legit declined a 2v2 full out as a fun and competitive event O,o

you're starving urself m8

cd lost 3-0 too IR and killed 1 in a first too 100 hahahahah

half your clan went to jaja permanently and are in no pure clan while there are more than 30+ inactives, including a list where you are in pabz, and tons of old schools including dashy, covet and dutch pkers, and seniors such as F2P2007 and Bier are in. 

Your clan is only doing P2P now, and are not focused on F2P and are pulling below 30, Don expects 60 this weekend but will not be fulfilled because nobody can be bothered with your brown sticky stuff clan anymore lmfao. You're losing every single prep you go to and you are quite frankly getting bullied by everyone, including cancelling last weekend, and doing inners with Fatality 2 weekends ago and pulling 25 both weekend days. 

Fair to say you are fucking dead lmfao, gj joining a hype clan that will close in 2 weeks pabz LMFAO!