cD oNlY LoSt BeCaUsE sV wEnT wItH uB

there is no ranks on that picture so how would i know that? if you are going to prove that sv wasnt helping you then at least post the whole ts picture. Anyone can just give senior ranks+ and hide the few sv that came with you like last time which you even admitted too.

are u actually dumb af or baiting me  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

I'm a moron yet you have an alias on Sharkbrew and you posted a pic of your attendance to the whole community because some Cd members made you upset? Logical.

@ all good mate simple mistake lol.

How about you stfu cause no1 asked ty

How about you stfu cause no1 asked ty

I did not ask for your input niether did anyone else in the community so I'm not quite sure why you took the time to quote me and reply with something irrelevant?

I have no idea who you are tbh so forgive me for not quite understanding the reasoning behind your random flame.

I did not ask for your input niether did anyone else in the community so I'm not quite sure why you took the time to quote me and reply with something irrelevant?

I have no idea who you are tbh so forgive me for not quite understanding the reasoning behind your random flame.

I did that to u btw