cD oNlY LoSt BeCaUsE sV wEnT wItH uB

only a sweaty dork would post a thread like this lol!

we dont care who was with you, you got ran out of the wilderness and ended your little trip in singles. was str8 murder. the sv mains in your capes just gave us more vindication for using our  own mains as retaliation midway through the trip and we are very happy with the outcome having perfected ub 8 str8 times

we dont care who was with you, you got ran out of the wilderness and ended your little trip in singles. was str8 murder. the sv mains in your capes just gave us more vindication for using our  own mains as retaliation midway through the trip and we are very happy with the outcome having perfected ub 8 str8 times

yep i agree cd got bodied and lost every fight lmfao

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w8zE44mUBJU

dfc502a52cbb67e261a725a99960aa4e.png

yo ngl thats who i originally thought it was

turns out they are both just morons lmfao

I'm a moron yet you have an alias on Sharkbrew and you posted a pic of your attendance to the whole community because some Cd members made you upset? Logical.

@ all good mate simple mistake lol.

yeah bro our sv invites are usually ranked senior or higher on ts sht u got us

there is no ranks on that picture so how would i know that? if you are going to prove that sv wasnt helping you then at least post the whole ts picture. Anyone can just give senior ranks+ and hide the few sv that came with you like last time which you even admitted too.