Bloody Vikingz Walks Their Dogs Ft. Rampage (From 46-30 Real Quick)

Brutal

We never begged Rampage for help?? LMFAO

We're not like Outburst that resorts to Mains, sorry but don't talk to me with that.

You're the only clan that brings mains and teleports in F2P

Yes I agree you are brainwashed btw why so mad its just a game l000000l.

GJ coming to our 45 v 45 and spamming prep us with 15 people, of course if you had enough you would've massed and done something... oh wait no you needed to go on tanks and try and snipe us LMFAO, just move to mainclan tbh. Also another random?, you a soft Canadian, don't get your ass beat rat, we'll be expecting rp + sf in your capes from recent since your mouth's been full recently.

Yes 15 people bro sick looool stfu you're a wanna be black boy ugly ass mute eat your socks.

Yes 15 people bro sick looool stfu you're a wanna be black boy ugly ass mute eat your socks.

Your clan can't compete.

Oh RP, you don't want this beef btw... I'll kill your clan.

Hopefully you told all the invites from that prep to come to your wildy trips, you need it l0l

No ones mad? Yes, we lost a prep.. your point? Least we didn't cancel like you guys lmao

even though FH didn't go out, heard OB couldn't pull enough to go out :x. 

but gj.

They had 12 in cc, claimed to have 30+ in Ts. Told us they were gonna vs us in wildy and that they had 30 but they were just trolling, so what can I say? OBs dead. They moved on to a main clan and trolling

They had 12 in cc, claimed to have 30+ in Ts. Told us they were gonna vs us in wildy and that they had 30 but they were just trolling, so what can I say? OBs dead. They moved on to a main clan and trolling

I mean what do you expect. Half of them were from clans that result to ragging/mains lol.

Wait @@RyanTheG did they really try and make a topic after they got 2-0'd and couldn't even finish the set? Then they went to Wildy up 12 opts after not showing up Sunday to make the ranks feel better about themselves? To all the BV members that aren't ranks: Come rock wit Rampage.. we have a great core team and our ranks are hilarious. They don't take themselves as seriously as little meat but yet RP still has the best quality in any even matched fight.

No ones mad? Yes, we lost a prep.. your point? Least we didn't cancel like you guys lmao

Oh damn @Broxx @@exzrts @@R4ngeTAP

Wait @@RyanTheG did they really try and make a topic after they got 2-0'd and couldn't even finish the set? Then they went to Wildy up 12 opts after not showing up Sunday to make the ranks feel better about themselves? To all the BV members that aren't ranks: Come rock wit Rampage.. we have a great core team and our ranks are hilarious. They don't take themselves as seriously as little meat but yet RP still has the best quality in any even matched fight.

Oh damn @Broxx @@exzrts @@R4ngeTAP

They wont even prep us who cares loooooooool.

still doesnt change the fact you cancelled your sunday trip.

Doesn't change the fact you was on RS on a sunday and not with the young one. Nice neglecting broccoli.

Lol piping up when you got 3-0ed by rp and having up 13 in wild. Quantity over quality for bv

Yeah because we're gonna sit people for wild, if you can't pull don't pipe up, and don't show up.