Outburst Thursday | 40 Panthers Pulverise 30 Second Clan [BV PERFECTED X2]

Broxxx

so what's the fucking combat cap of this scene because I've seen people wanting 65- but there's 80s showing up to this brown sticky stuff lmfao someone guide me

It's fun af we fight whoever hit me up on #outburst irc @ stew lolol prep us 88 cap or 75 cap we give no fucks

bowlcut virgins lost again

Pun #1

@ OB - How y'all started with 35 but ended with 39 on that first video I have no idea but ok lol

@ BV - Quit being justin beiber and just prep OB so they can give u the slapping with strict cb rules/matched fight - or stop complaining. All y'all do is make excuses. We know that OB brings tanks, that's not news to anybody. I bet you if you quit whining like a 5 y/o and prep them you'd see better results and your members would stop leaving. 

@ OB - How y'all started with 35 but ended with 39 on that first video I have no idea but ok lol

@ BV - Quit being justin beiber and just prep OB so they can give u the slapping with strict cb rules/matched fight - or stop complaining. All y'all do is make excuses. We know that OB brings tanks, that's not news to anybody. I bet you if you quit whining like a 5 y/o and prep them you'd see better results and your members would stop leaving. 

lol

No ones leaving lmao, we're not the clan that pulled 25 on saturday

@dlph gang We pulled 40 so we had 5 kids in random worlds since thats what bv does to us and bv wont fight us matched they just fight us +5 so xd

I agree @BV Outburst is so brown sticky stuff just prep them and get the easy 3-0 win l0l.

No ones leaving lmao, we're not the clan that pulled 25 on saturday

They are also not the clan that canceled there sunday trip xd

@dlph gang We pulled 40 so we had 5 kids in random worlds since thats what bv does to us and bv wont fight us matched they just fight us +5 so xd

I agree @BV Outburst is so brown sticky stuff just prep them and get the easy 3-0 win l0l.

They are also not the clan that canceled there sunday trip xd