Special Forces P2P Thursday 07/09/2017

Control Pker

killed about 60 more people than you 

Wheres the topic at? i dont see it for Thursday. 

Bully the entire scene including someone to p2p in the xLPC bracket.

You're the one to talk.. Who would want to give people action in f2p when all you and all these clans just rag? sorry we don't follow retards who ruin scenes i would rather deal with it in the scene thats relevant which is LPC. 

Nothing personal but f2p xlpc is tanks /lpcs accounts , no one likes that brown sticky stuff tbh

Dont see the point of making topic when youre only like 30-60 mins in wildy and u get 1 min video, you doing this for sharkbrew points i see 

I dont either but the min pull for points is 10. WE usually dont have events thursday this is all for the points.  But if any clans were out we would get more points for this day. 

Just one of those days with no clans to fuck up :)

Cool and what did you do? 

You're the one to talk.. Who would want to give people action in f2p when all you and all these clans just rag? sorry we don't follow retards who ruin scenes i would rather deal with it in the scene thats relevant which is LPC. 

Wheres the topic at? i dont see it for Thursday. 

https://www.sharkbrew.com/community/index.php?/topic/37301-outburst-thursday-50s-takeover-w308/      xd