Mollyroll vs Special Forces | P2P Mini | 2-0

Jordai

i kinda agree sf has some good guys but its just not gonna work

Just 1 xD Complex legit the only one with a brain but  i gotta be careful what i say cause i don't want people thinking were starting a rivalry with the lowest tier dead content clan lead by a brain washing downy with steady false propaganda 

@Complextly once you get tired of getting railed due to being in a trash clan lead by control pker, ill find you a warm seat in apex don' let that kid keep brain washing you SF is a joke 

We're a joke? come step into the wildy buddy outside of your brown sticky stuff sunday teleporting/crashing feast. I'd love to show you how brown sticky stuff your clan is. 

Just 1 xD Complex legit the only one with a brain but  i gotta be careful what i say cause i don't want people thinking were starting a rivalry with the lowest tier dead content clan lead by a brain washing downy with steady false propaganda 

You've already started it, but the fact is you never come out so you're currently losing it. 

@@Control Pker got me steady reeling LMFAO but you said to step out of our teleporting / crashing feast and show me how brown sticky stuff our clan is? 

SF getting massacred to the point where they forget how to eat their food 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=25&v=-V_tmxqghkE

Ill be waiting for your excuse as to what happened